Generates a beautiful, physically accurate glow. You'll never want to touch After Effect's default glow again.
Deep Glow Highlights
Plugin Everything Deep Glow gives you the best looking glow right out of the box, even whilst working in a non-linear color space. It features intuitive compositing controls to assist in refining your glow results. Deep Glow is also GPU accelerated for speed and features handy downsampling and quality controls which can also be leveraged to achieve unique results (grainy or stylized glows).
Pairs beautifully with other optical effects such as bokeh.
Adobe After Effects 23, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
1.5.2 – Jun 12, 2022
– Updated UI
1.5.1 – May 5, 2022
– MFR stability improvements
1.5.0 – Apr 27, 2022
– Fixed “invalid format” error for floating licenses – Fixed compatibility issue with other GPU accelerated plugins – Bug fixes
1.4.9 – Mar 11, 2022
– Fixed issue when using 16bpc – Fixed unmult behaviour when working in AE scene gamma 1.0 – Fixed source opacity precision issue – Performance improvement when using layer masks – MFR stability improvement – Better error reporting
1.4.6 – Feb 14, 2022
– Support for Multi-frame rendering (MFR) for AE 2022 – Reduced memory footprint – Universal binary for apple silicon (M1+) – Updated licensing framework to 4.0.2 – Fixed incorrect behaviour with compositing options
1.4.4 – Mar 17, 2021
– Support for Multi-frame rendering (MFR) and AE 2021 – Fixed dithering to only occur in opaque pixels
– Complete overhaul to make the plugin easier to use, especially in regards to quality controls – Auto iterations feature means less/no manual tweaking – Better step efficiency means steps rarely if ever need to be tweaked, even with non-square aspect ratios – Better checks for low res iterations, reducing aliased results – Smooth blending is now default and always enabled – Dither results are now less varied between linear and sRGB modes – Bug fixes
1.2.3 – May 5, 2019
– Safer buffer expansion – Spread is deprecated, use radius to change the size of the glow – Better handling of downsampled buffers – Improved efficiency of blur algorithm – Moved tint modes and unmulting from CPU to GPU – Unmult is now on by default – Fixed bug with dithering and increased max dithering amount
1.2 – Feb 12, 2019
– Auto gamma correction – Adjustable tint amount – More efficient blur algorithm – More efficient extent hints – Fix compatibility with 3D layers
1.1.1 – Jan 22, 2019
Fix 16bpc bug
1.1 – Jan 17, 2019
Added “Smooth Blending” feature to emulate Real Glow results
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.