Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You May Download a Free Demo After Logging In!
Generates a beautiful, physically accurate glow. You'll never want to touch After Effect's default glow again.
Deep Glow gives you the best looking glow right out of the box, even whilst working in a non-linear color space. It features intuitive compositing controls to assist in refining your glow results. Deep Glow is also GPU accelerated for speed and features handy downsampling and quality controls which can also be leveraged to achieve unique results (grainy or stylized glows).
– Complete overhaul to make the plugin easier to use, especially in regards to quality controls
– Auto iterations feature means less/no manual tweaking
– Better step efficiency means steps rarely if ever need to be tweaked, even with non-square aspect ratios
– Better checks for low res iterations, reducing aliased results
– Smooth blending is now default and always enabled
– Dither results are now less varied between linear and sRGB modes
– Bug fixes
1.2.3 – May 5, 2019
– Safer buffer expansion
– Spread is deprecated, use radius to change the size of the glow
– Better handling of downsampled buffers
– Improved efficiency of blur algorithm
– Moved tint modes and unmulting from CPU to GPU
– Unmult is now on by default
– Fixed bug with dithering and increased max dithering amount
1.2 – Feb 12, 2019
– Auto gamma correction
– Adjustable tint amount
– More efficient blur algorithm
– More efficient extent hints
– Fix compatibility with 3D layers
1.1.1 – Jan 22, 2019
Fix 16bpc bug
1.1 – Jan 17, 2019
Added “Smooth Blending” feature to emulate Real Glow results