v1.7.x Plugin Everything TextDelay
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Delay your text transformations by character, word or line
TextDelay is a native After Effects plugin that delays your text transformations by character, word or line. Unlike the default text animator, it keeps your animation’s easing so you can be creative with curves or easing expressions.
- Native plugin, not a script or preset. This means it is fast and you can add any expressions you want to it (or not!)
- Reverse, increment, and random order modifiers
- Range selector to control precisely which characters or words receive delay and which do not.
- Compatible with motion blur.
- Compatible with paragraph text.
TextDelay pairs particularly well with expressions and easing tools. We recommend pairing TextDelay with any of the following:
After Effects 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
- TextDelay delay’s X & Y position, anchor point, and scale. It does not delay rotation or Z transformations.
- It is also not compatible with parented transformations.
1.7.2 – Nov 5, 2021
1.7.1 – Aug 25, 2021
– Bug fixes
– MFR support
1.7 – Jul 12, 2021
1.6.1 – Aug 28, 2020
- Reintroduced tracking for difficult to separate characters (Japanese)
1.6 – Aug 4, 2020
- Two new order modifiers
- Delay blur
- Delay hue shift
Plugin Everything TextDelay Quick Start Guide & In-Depth Tutorial
Learn how to use TextDelay for After Effects to delay your text transformations by character, word or line and get creative with your text. There’s a quick start guide to get you up and running quickly and a more in-depth tutorial to really get your creative juices flowing.More...