By default the path from your render settings: Regular Image ‘File…’ is used to search for multipasses and footage… ( c4d-tokens and relative paths will automatically be converted. ) Oh, and you can also specify your own path within the “Settings”.
Handling of Stage-Objects
Support for Text-Layers
… and so much more…
After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6 Cinema 4D R23, S22, R21, R20, R19, R18, R17
1.06 (Current version) – Sep 2, 2020
– Restructured Plugin
– Optimized for R23 (Python 3)
– Fixed small GUI glitches.
1.05 – Jan 18, 2020
– Fixed Camera In- and Outpoints with Stage-Object if ProjectTime isn’t 0. Thanks to Michael Wood for the examples and the patience.
1.04 – Sep 12, 2019
– Optimized License-Settings for macOS 10.15 ‘Catalina’
1.03 – Jul 17, 2019
– External Compositing-Tag on Lights crashes C4D. (Thanks, Lars Jandel)
– Fixed import issues with special characters. (Thanks, Ben Fallin)
1.02 – Apr 2, 2019
– Null-Handles are now visible in Composition
– Limit Width / Height of Composition and round to Integers
1.01 – Mar 22, 2019
– Fixed an issue when running in Trial-Mode
– Fixed an issue with “Check for update now”
– Support for (../) relative Renderpath
– Fixed a nasty “focusDistance” bug (Thanks, Pascal Fuerst)
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.