The total price of all products is $167. Save $68 by purchasing this bundle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whati is an Animate button?
It is one of the methods to apply presets. When you press an animate button, it selects presets for you and animates all selected layers. Press it again and you get a completely new animation. You even can RAM preview while you’re doing this so you can check a dozen of animations in a few seconds.
How does an Animate Button work?
We grouped all presets by different options and an Animate button selects presets that will most likely work together well.
What are keyframe modes?
By default, presets are applied as an expression with a marker. Keyframe modes allow you to apply presets as regular keyframes.
Can I use my own settings for keyframe modes?
Absolutely, you can set your own keyframe velocity settings for IN and OUT animations. It works in the same way as you would do it in After Effects for a regular keyframe. You can change settings for each of 3 keyframe modes.
What is the bounce mode?
The bounce mode allows you to apply presets as keyframes with a standard bounce expression. You can customize amplitude, frequency and velocity controls for each animated property. Also, you can switch the number of bounces right on the toolbar.
Can I use my own bounce settings?
Absolutely! There are 4 bounce modes and you can customize default amplitude, frequency, and decay for each of them.
I used other presets and they were slow, are yours any different?
Yes! You can switch to the keyframe or bounce modes and presets will be as fast as your regular keyframes.
I used other presets and I could not properly edit them, are yours different?
Yes! You can edit presets like any other keyframes in After Effects with bounce and keyframe modes. Also, you can customize every little detail of the preset to adjust for your project.
Will presets work without AEJuice Pack Manager Plug-in?
Yes! Our presets work without the plug-in. You can share the project file to your colleagues and it will work. You can also enable keyframe mode and your colleagues will be able to fine-tune the animation graphics as if you did not use any presets at all.
Can I combine presets from different packages?
Yes! There are no limits and you can combine any presets from any of our packages. For example, you can apply IN preset from a Text Animation Presets package and OUT preset from 2D Animation Presets package.
Do I have to learn how each preset package works?
No, all presets packages have the same structure. Once you know how to use one of them, you know how to use all of them.
After Effects CS6 and higher
1 License can be used on 2 Computers simultaneously. Computers can be switched by logging out/ logging in on a new computer.
What’s new in V2?
– New feature: 3 keyframe modes – apply all presets as regular keyframes!
– New feature: keyframe bounce mode – apply all presets as regular keyframes with a standard bounce expression!
– New feature: flexible keyframe bounce controls (amplitude, frequency, decay) for each animated property
– New feature: switch the number of bounces right in the toolbar
– New feature: set your own keyframe velocity parameters for each keyframe mode in the settings
– New feature: set your own bounce parameters (amplitude, frequency, decay) in the settings
– New feature: locate presets in the plug-in by clicking the search icon
– Updated expression ease in text presets, now more smooth
– If you already own Animation Presets Bundle V1, the update is free
What’s new in V3?
– New feature: browse keyframe eases library (24 pre-made animation types)
– New feature: disable motion blur
– New feature: animate all layers with a shortcut and closed plugin (only for Animation Presets Bundle’s owners)
– New feature: animate all layers using the only favorite presets (only for Animation Presets Bundle’s owners)
– If you already own Animation Presets Bundle V1 or V2, the update is free
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.