AEJuice Pack Manager Tutorial #gettingstarted
Learn how to use the free AEJuice Pack Manager in Adobe After Effects to help manage, and get the most, out of all of your AEJuice products.
AEJuice Pack Manager
The AEJuice Pack Manager is a free After Effects plugin that manages your motion design assets with live previews, drag/drop support, and more. It’s included with any AEJuice product purchase.
Here’s what comes with the Free Pack Manager:
- Starter Pack – over 100+ assets for your projects (shape elements, montage transitions, Motion Cafe UI HUD, animation presets and flat icons).
- Slides – Beginner Collection – automatic slideshow creation. No, seriously. You’ll get a perfect slideshow in 3 minutes.
- My Pack – organize your assets for future use. It creates small previews and lets you import your .aep files on demand.
- Copy Ease – a missing feature of After Effects. Shift+C to copy, Shift+V to paste. No windows. Only shortcuts.
- Quick Folders – a fast way to access your projects, render files, scripts, and plug-ins.
Posted by Kim Sternisha