Maxwell (10 Tutorials)
September 26, 2023
There are so many renderers available out there, and how does an artist know what to choose? Learn what the different renderers offer.
January 31, 2022
Have you been wanting to learn new software but don’t know where to start? Don’t have the time? Well, I’m here to help you make it happen.
April 20, 2021
Artem Paramonov explains the new denoiser in Next Limit Maxwell 5.2 and how it works with Subsurface Scattering, or SSS. Try Maxwell for free.
December 23, 2019
In this 3 part tutorial serials, Artem Paramonov shares his approach on pairing PBR textures with Maxwell Render.
October 17, 2018
Adobe shares information and recommendations for optimizing your system to get the most out of the latest Adobe video and audio tools.
June 19, 2018
Learn how to create a lovely Wet Asphalt Material, complete with puddles, in Episode 1 of the Next Limit Maxwell TV webinar.
January 30, 2017
This video focuses on the Illumi plugin for 3ds Max IgNite with VRay Renderer settings.
November 30, 2015
Save an infinite number of images under different lighting conditions with just ONE render? Make lighting animations from a single render? No extra render time? This is Multilight!
November 30, 2015
If you’ve ever tried to make glass or frosted glass, depending on your method, the render hit can be substantial. Tom from Next Limit explains some cool methods using Maxwell Render.
May 11, 2015
Topics covered in this video:
- Assisted materials: minute 9:25
- Advanced materials: begins at minute 15:32 …
- Diffuse materials: minute 17:27 (surfaces with high roughness)
- Metals – reflective, smooth, specular materials
- Plastics – glossy surfaces: minute 1:05:26
- Translucent materials: minute 1:24:29 (transparency with scattering)
- Multi-layered materials: minute 1:31:05 (decals/labels, opacity/masks)