Next Limit Maxwell (10 Tutorials)
December 17, 2020
There are so many renderers available out there, and how does an artist know what to choose? Learn what the different renderers offer.
December 16, 2020
The idea of network rendering is to distribute your render over a network, or farm, of computers, to speed up your render times.
December 23, 2019
In this 3 part tutorial serials, Artem Paramonov shares his approach on pairing PBR textures with Maxwell Render.
October 17, 2018
Adobe shares information and recommendations for optimizing your system to get the most out of the latest Adobe video and audio tools.
June 19, 2018
Learn how to create a lovely Wet Asphalt Material, complete with puddles, in Episode 1 of the Next Limit Maxwell TV webinar.
January 30, 2017
This video focuses on the Illumi plugin for 3ds Max IgNite with VRay Renderer settings.
November 30, 2015
Save an infinite number of images under different lighting conditions with just ONE render? Make lighting animations from a single render? No extra render time? This is Multilight!
November 30, 2015
If you’ve ever tried to make glass or frosted glass, depending on your method, the render hit can be substantial. Tom from Next Limit explains some cool methods using Maxwell Render.
November 16, 2015
Quick RF101 showing how to create a simple fluid sim and getting it render with Maxwell Render in no time. Includes a small demo on how the RelationShip Editor links work.
May 11, 2015
Topics covered in this video:
- Assisted materials: minute 9:25
- Advanced materials: begins at minute 15:32 …
- Diffuse materials: minute 17:27 (surfaces with high roughness)
- Metals – reflective, smooth, specular materials
- Plastics – glossy surfaces: minute 1:05:26
- Translucent materials: minute 1:24:29 (transparency with scattering)
- Multi-layered materials: minute 1:31:05 (decals/labels, opacity/masks)