Connect your After Effects layers with dynamic lines
Connect your After Effects layers with dynamic lines! Create rope, spanning tree, triangulation with a single click. Customize the look of your lines on the fly using the powerful features of our plug-in interface.
It was originally created to visualize Newton2 joints but as you will see, it can do much more.
Connect your layers with dynamic lines
Create lines that are dynamically linked to the layers using powerful path expressions. No keyframes at all!
Create rope, spanning tree and triangulation with a single click!
Then customize the look of your lines on the fly using the powerful features of our plug-in interface!
Customize the curviness of your lines! Connect Layers PRO offers a wide variety of styles of curviness: steps, arc, bezier, Penner easing curves, and dynamics.
Square, circle, triangle, or add your own arrowhead! When you trim your connection, the arrowheads follow the ends of the line.
Choose one of the 3 powerful curviness features to add a natural feeling to the motion of your lines. Presets included!
Colors & Gradients
Stroke and fill colors support both solid and gradient colors.
Trim, Dash, Offset…
Repeater, Round Corners, Twist, Wiggle, Zig Zag. They’re all here! The power of shape layers, minus the headache. Connect Layers PRO is based on the powerful After Effects shape layers system, but you can control the settings directly from the plug-in interface.
Last but not least, Connect Layers PRO also works with 3D layers.
A Great Companion for Newton 3
Use the power of Newton 3 to make stunning animations: create realistic ropes, soft objects and much more!
Connect Layers PRO curviness presets map
After Effects 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018
Note on Compatibility
1.3.4 – Oct 19, 2022
– fixed a bug (introduced in the previous version) in the Dynamic Verlet option
1.3.3 – Oct 17, 2022
– added an option that allows you to flip the direction of the Step connection – updated aescripts licensing framework
1.3.2 – Mar 17, 2022
– updated licensing framework to the latest version
1.3.1 – Feb 7, 2022
– added support to Apple Silicon architecture – updated licensing framework
1.3 – Nov 3, 2021
Changes: AE 2022 compatibility.
1.2 – Apr 9, 2021
– replaced ui icons with text when those icons failed to be loaded properly – updated the licensing framework with the latest version so the tool is compatible with AE Beta and the next public release of AE
1.1 – Nov 13, 2019
– Updated licensing framework – Notarized the plug-in to satisfy macOS Catalina (10.15) requirements
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.