Which version of Titler Live is right for you?
|Simultaneous on-screen graphics.|
|NEW Camera switching.|
|NEW Shot layouts.|
|NEW Zoom & Microsoft Teams video participants.|
|NEW Zoom chat and meeting details data.|
|NEW Send production into Zoom.|
|NEW Access to multiple Zoom participant's live video.|
|NEW RTMP streaming.|
|NEW Leaderboards data controller|
|NEW Scoreboard Tools 2.0 data controllers|
|NEW Direct Serial Data controller for hardware scoreboards|
|NEW Scorebird data controller|
|NEW ProPresenter and EasyWorship data controllers|
|Adobe After Effects Integration|
|Microsoft Outlook: People Finder and Teams Chat Message data controllers|
|Output to NDI, SDI key/fill, HDMI.|
|Compatible with Wirecast, vMix, ATEM, OBS, Stream Deck.|
|Real-time playout interface with advanced controls.|
|Drive graphics from external data sources.|
|Built-in 3D-animated graphic design interface.|
|Design and play graphics without exporting.|
|Graphics library containing lower thirds, main titles, and motion bugs.|
|Instantly create and play multiple iterations of the same design via multi entry.|
|Direct import of media files (images, videos, sound, etc...).|
|Live video inputs.|
|Over 500 built-in animations, effects, and transitions.|
|Excel and CSV spreadsheet integration.|
|Adobe Photoshop import.|
|Controllable countdown/up clocks.|
|Automated graphic scaling.|
|NEW Rolling credits.|
|Google Sheets integration.|
|Google Slides integration.|
|Tickers and RSS feeds.|
|Corporate graphics templates.|
|Built-in graphics for soccer, basketball, football, volleyball, hockey, and lacrosse.|
|Manual scoreboard control interface.|
|Sportzcast, Stat Crew, and Daktronics scoreboard integration.|
|Stat Crew Stats integration|
|XML and JSON data inputs.|
|API endpoint for custom graphics controllers.|
|UHD 4K resolution.|
|Priority support and personalized training.|
|Adobe After Effects export.|
|TriCaster Macro Control.|
|Multi-page data graphic playout.|
|PTZ camera controls.|
|Spreadsheet keyboard shortcuts.|
|Output video as PNG sequence.|
|GameWisp, Stream Labels, Streamlabs, Titltify, and Twitch gaming inputs.|
- macOS 10.15 and later
- M1 Mac supported via Rosetta
- Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 1.82 GB drive space for installation
- 2015 or later
- 1GB VRAM (2GB+ recommended)
- 902Mhz base clock (1506Mhz+ recommended)
- Any switcher with NDI inputs
- Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs
- Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)
What’s new in 5.7?
- New Name: Newblue Titler Live is Now Captivate – Titler Live 5 has evolved over the years and has become more than just a live titling solution
- Automatically bring your Zoom meeting participant’s live video and name into fully dynamic Picture-in-Picture graphics.
- Incorporate multiple graphics, camera switches, transitions, and other production elements into dynamic “shot layouts”.
- Unleash the power of the NewBlue TotalFX suite to infuse your content with a vast array of effect transitions or use customizable graphics templates as stinger transitions.
Central to the innovation in NewBlue Captivate is the new Shot Layout system. It facilitates the fusion of multiple graphics over live video, creating dynamic scenes or ‘shot layouts’. These layouts serve as different moments in the production, each encapsulating a unique blend of graphics and video content.
With just a simple button click, users can effortlessly move between these intricate scenes. This triggers an automatic, synchronized action that animates the incorporated graphics, switches videos, and applies optional transitions – all in perfect harmony.
Camera Switching and Transitions
In order to facilitate the shot layout solution, NewBlue Captivate expands its functionality to include intuitive camera switching with transitions. The result is a versatile tool that can function as a complete production studio, capable of managing video, audio, and graphics simultaneously in a simplified flow.
Yet, despite its expanded capabilities, NewBlue Captivate continues to excel as a specialized graphics solution, seamlessly integrating with industry-standard switchers for truly powerful productions.
Zoom & Microsoft Teams Integration
Captivate also offers seamless integration with Zoom and Teams meetings for sophisticated virtual productions. Gather guests and organize them with shot layouts for visually impressive picture-in-picture graphics, overlaid with essential real time information such as names, speaker information, chat comments, and more.
NewBlue Captivate eliminates the need for third-party encoders by including RTMP streaming, with direct support for leading platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.
Streamlined User Interface
Along with everything else, NewBlue Captivate provides a streamlined broadcasting experience, enabling users to quickly configure how they want to work and focus on the essentials for delivering visually stunning productions.
New in 5.5
- Added PTZ Camera import and control for Present and Sport versions.
- Updated Companion integration to support changes in version 3.0.
- Implemented SAC support for Windows.
- Text is no longer resized in crawls.
- Crawls no longer stop rendering with long text strings.
- Fixed hung login in Microsoft Excel data controller.
- Resolved freeze when 2 or more imported AE layers are rendering simultaneously.
- Solved issue when EPS vectors are imported without transparency.
- Fixed intermittent hang when rendering complex charter sets.
- Resolved missing fonts and message fields in Carbon graphics.
New Features in V5
- Edit/preview editing – Edit variables directly in designs
- Input list – Edit variable connections directly in designs
- Input library – Drag input-connected designs onto the playlist
- Thumbnails in playlist – Preview designs in the playlist
- Stat Crew full scoreboard inputs – Key score variables
- Tennis scoreboard controller – Included scoreboard controller for tennis
- New sports graphics – Two new graphics packages per sport
- Lumantek ez-DSK support
Experience Powerful Features
- Real-time playout
- Live animated updates per layer
- Remote operation on your network
- Network tally support
- Stat Crew® scoreboards
- Daktronics® scoreboards
- Sportzcast scoreboards
- Facebook Live comments
- 1 channel
- 1 graphic per channel
- 15 graphics per playlist
- SDI key/fill (Blackmagic® and AJA®)
- Watch Folder
- 3D animated graphics
- Animations, effects & transitions
- Adobe® Photoshop® import
- Title Designer interface
- Sports & scoreboard packages NEW
|Titler Live 4 Term||Titler Live 5 Term|
|Inputs, controllers, Data Sources, Service Handler, “External Data”||Data Controls|
|Designs, Graphics, Design Templates, Title, Title Design||Graphics, Graphics Template|
|Background (View Menu)||Preview Background|
|Playlist Panel||Channel Panel|
|Graphic Preview Panel||Preview Panel|
|Live Monitor||Program Monitor|
|Attributes Panel||Properties Panel|
|Multi. Data||Multi. Entry|
|Show Input (Button)||Link Data|
|Edit Title Design||Edit Graphic|
|Scene Tab||Global Tab|
|Global Tab||Motion & Data Tab|
|Object Tab||Layer Tab|
|+ Style Layer (in style tab)||+ Style Element|
|Dynamic Variable (Checkbox in Layer->Style)||Allow Updates while Live|
NewBlue Titler Live After Effects Import Tutorial Series
NewBlue has a full tutorial series on working with After Effects compositions in Titler Live, from choosing AEPs or MoGRTs, to how to modify properties and connect data controllers.More...
NewBlueFX: Making Custom Scoreboards with Titler Live SportzCast Edition
In this Tutorial, Sean shows you how to create a custom scoreboard using your existing designs. See how to add text, image and other variables to have your design ready for game day.More...