Text Force instantly generates fast-cut text animations based on 12 parametric styles. Easily sync animations with audio tracks. Run it fully automatic or set it up as you like. A new feature, Voiceover Sync, has been added in version 1.6.
Separate text in 3 different ways: entire Paragraphs, Rows, Words.
Text Force is ready to go! Select text layers. Click on ANIMATE. The script generates text animations choosing randomly between 12 different styles, each with its own options, and 3 split modes.
The styles window. Enable or disable multiple styles. Text Force randomly chooses between all the active styles to generate the text animations.
The override window. Assign a specific style and split mode to each text block. Text Force set markers on each text layer, and generates the text animation referring to the assigned style and split mode.
(P) = Paragraph. (R) = Rows. (W) = Words
To enable audio sync switch to AUDIO in the TIME panel, select the audio track, and click on LOAD. The audio peaks markers are generated.
Click on EDIT to open the edit window. Use the THRESHOLD slider and click on GENERATE to remove useless markers.
Higher the value, less the markers.
BACKGROUND COLOR (NEW V1.5)
Enable color panel and choose a color and a margin in pixel. Animate to generate the background color. Enable the randomize option to generate random colors.
ADJUST CUTS (NEW V1.5)
Adjust selected text animations: Move, Stretch, Hold on, Fade out.
After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC
1.6.0 – Sep 13, 2022
– New: Voiceover sync. import Premiere Pro auto-transcribed subtitles and sync animations to voiceover audio.
– Fixed: multiple alert message when animations exceed audio markers amount.
– Updated: licensing framework updated to V4.
1.5.2 – Sep 1, 2022
– fixed: override tool make the script stop working
– fixed: in some cases Blink style generates 1 frame animations
1.5.1 – Aug 13, 2022
– fixed: script initialization failure.
1.5.0 – Aug 8, 2022
– New: 3 text animation styles added. Zoom Track, Continuous Slide, Rotational
– New: Background Color generator.
– New: Styles Absolute Speed tweak tool.
– New: Adjust Cuts editing tool.
– New: Alternate Text Labels.
– New: new-line option added in separate text tool.
– Updated: speed drives Audio sync updated: improved makers sync balance and high framerates support.
– Modified: when audio sync is on, the selected text animation start at the closer marker.
– Modified: Modified: Animate sort order from bottom to top selected layers.
– Fixed: in some cases reset does not work as expected.
– Fixed: wrong words splits when there are commas in the text.
– Fixed: in some cases animate and reset remove closest text layers.
1.1.1 – Dec 21, 2021
– fixed: manual directions are always set to default.
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.