Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Textor is a text animation tool for After Effects, that lets users create stunning text animations in seconds with sliders! Then, users can save and apply them on any text layer!
- Textor is a text animation tool for After Effects.
- Textor is slider based: no need to change keyframes values! Just move the sliders and Textor will animate the related sliders properties.
- The Transform tab and the Fx tab let you animate many different kinds of properties.The Behavior tab lets you control the animation: range, delay, ease, bounce, elements order and more.
- Textor also includes a 1 click Random animation generator: It creates random text animations based on the properties you choose to randomize and the limits you set.
- The Presets tab lets you manage animations: you can save, remove, rename, export and import your animations.
- Textor is size independent. It applies animation presets keeping in mind composition size and text scale, so the animation is always the same, regardless of elements dimensions.
Textor free presets volume 1 preview
Textor free presets volume 1.zip
Download and unzip. The zip file contains the “Presets volume 1.textor” file. Import the presets using the IMPORT tool in Textor presets tab. Display the “Presets preview.gif” image to preview the presets, animated by preset name.
After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
1.1.9 – Nov 30, 2022
– Presets restored in downloadable package
1.1.8 – Mar 3, 2022
– Fixed: expression error with the new expression engine.
1.1.7 – Jul 17, 2021
Textor for After Effects Tutorial #gettingstarted
Learn how to use Textor for After Effects to create stunning text animations in seconds with sliders or the 1 click random generator, with this tutorial.More...