Textor for After Effects Tutorial #gettingstarted
Learn how to use Textor for After Effects to create stunning text animations in seconds with sliders or the 1 click random generator, with this tutorial.
Textor lets you create stunning text animations in seconds with sliders! Then save and apply them on any text layer!
- Textor is a text animation tool for After Effects.
- Textor is slider based: no need to change keyframes values! Just move the sliders and Textor will animate the related sliders properties.
- The Transform tab and the Fx tab let you animate many different kinds of properties.The Behavior tab lets you control the animation: range, delay, ease, bounce, elements order and more.
- Textor also includes a 1 click Random animation generator: It creates random text animations based on the properties you choose to randomize and the limits you set.
- The Presets tab lets you manage animations: you can save, remove, rename, export and import your animations.
- Textor is size independent. It applies animation presets keeping in mind composition size and text scale, so the animation is always the same, regardless of elements dimensions.
Posted by Kim Sternisha