Freebie: 3ds Max: Ultimate Unwrap UV Mapping Tool
Ultimate Unwrap 3D is a UV mapping tool for unfolding and unwrapping 3D models. It has recently been updated with some new features and import/export plugins for 3DS Max 2018. Plus, it’s free!
Ultimate Unwrap 3D is a specialty Windows UV mapping tool for unfolding and unwrapping 3D models. It includes an easy-to-use UV coordinate editor, a standard set of UV mapping projections such as planar, box, cylindrical, and spherical, as well as advanced UV mapping projections such as face UV mapping, camera UV mapping, and unwrap UV faces for those difficult to map areas on a model. It is ideal for artists, professionals, modellers, game developers, and hobbyists, and easy enough to use for all levels of computer users.
New features in version 3.50.27:
- New 3D Tool: Unweld islands
- New Import Tools: Import animation stored separately from file
- New 3D Tool: Unweld Marked Edges
- Updated plugin: BVH, OBJ, FBX, X3D, DirectX
- New import/export plugins for 3DS Max 2018
- Updated Repaint Mesh UVs. Added translucency channel.
Learn more about the features of UU3D here
Posted by Kim Sternisha