Create and experiment with pixel sorting in After Effects with ease
AE Pixel Sorter was the first tool to bring the pixel sorting glitch effect available for motion designers and video editors within After Effects. Experimenting with Pixel Sorting just became so much easier! Since its launch, AEPS had a huge success in Broadcast TV, Live performances, VJs, Music Videos, Video Games, Photography and even Apparel!
The original Pixel Sorting plugin for AE
AE Pixel Sorter was the first tool to bring the pixel sorting glitch effect available for motion designers and video editors within After Effects. Experimenting with Pixel Sorting just became so much easier.
Since its launch, AEPS had a huge success in Broadcast TV, Live performances, VJs, Music Videos, Video Games, Photography and even Apparel.
Version 2 of the plugin pushes this effect much further by allowing you to create more innovative visuals. The core algorithm has been re-coded to make it faster and more intuitive, plus new additional creative and technical features. Have fun sorting!
Deep Color Support
The effect now supports 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit floating point images.
Thanks to multi-threading and a new core algorithm, AEPS2 is faster than its predecessor.
Advanced, yet intuitive settings that will help you create cooler animations and more imaginative visuals!
Gradients, rotation, blocks, random length, feathers. Just a few examples of the new features, and it’s all keyframable.
AE Pixel Sorter Render Only Licenses Available
Note: The render only license can only be used on headless render machines using the command line renderer and you must own at least 1 full license of AE Pixel Sorter in order to purchase them.
Compatible with After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
2.1.0 (Current version) – Nov 24, 2021
– Compatible with Apple M1 Silicon
– Supports AE 2022’s Multi-frame rendering (MFR)
2.0.8 – Apr 7, 2020
- Updated licensing to support time-limited licenses
2.0.6a – Oct 16, 2019
- Compatible with macOS Catalina
2.0.6 – Oct 4, 2019
- Fixed licensing issues related to network users
- To regroup with Topograph, AE Pixel Sorter is now under Gabgren 2000 category in the Effects menu, and no longer under Pixel Sorting
2.0.5 – Aug 20, 2019
- “Cycle” is now an infinite angle UI for easier animation
- Licensing issues fixed
- Optimized blur speed
2.0.4 (Current version) – Oct 17, 2018
2.0.3 – Oct 16, 2018
- Now supports deep color modes (16, 32 bits)
- New output type: Gradients
- Rotation / Angle Sort
- More sorting modes
- Sorting Blocks and Resolution features for bigger and bolder sorted pixels
- Offset, Length, Randomization
- Feather in/out
- Faster, multi-threaded core algorithm
2.0.2 – Oct 10, 2018