FabFilter Total Bundle
$1,125.00 From $899.00
The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins at a heavily discounted price!
With this bundle, you get their professional EQ, reverb, compressor, multiband dynamics, limiter, de-esser and gate/expander, creative multiband distortion, delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins.
Included in the Total Bundle:
FabFilter professional mixing and mastering tools
FabFilter Pro-Q 3
Pro-Q 3 is a high-quality EQ plug-in. Learn more
FabFilter Pro-C 2
Pro-C 2 is a professional compressor plug-in. Learn more
FabFilter Pro-L 2
Pro-L is a feature-packed limiter plug-in for mastering and mixing. Learn more
Pro-MB is a powerful multiband compressor/expander plug-in with all the expert features you need. Learn more
Pro-DS is a highly intelligent and transparent de-essing plug-in. Learn more
Pro-G is a highly flexible gate/expander plug-in with advanced side chain options and precise metering. Learn more
FabFilter creative effect and synthesizer plug-ins
Saturn is a multiband distortion, saturation, and amp modeling plug-in, with lots of modulation options. Learn more
Timeless 3 is an ultra-flexible tape delay plug-in with time stretching, top-quality filters, and drag-and-drop modulation. Learn more
Volcano 3 is a powerful filter effect plug-in with state-of-the-art filter technology and endless modulation possibilities. Learn more
Twin 3 is equipped with the best possible analog-modeled oscillators, award-winning filters, and an extensive effects section. Learn more
FabFilter basic plug-ins
One is a basic synthesizer plug-in with just one oscillator, but with perfectly fine-tuned controls and the best possible sound and filter quality. Learn more
Simplon is a basic and easy-to-use filter plug-in with two high-quality multi-mode filters and an interactive filter display. Learn more
Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in with a single high-quality filter including envelope follower modulation. Learn more
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native, and AudioSuite formats.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- macOS 10.12 or higher (64-bit only)
- Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools.
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor
All plug-ins updated, Dolby Atmos support for Pro-Q 3 and Pro-L 2
All FabFilter plug-ins have been updated with bug fixes and improvements, including immersive audio support in Pro-Q 3 and Pro-L 2. This update is free for existing customers and we recommend everyone to update to the latest plug-in versions. So what’s new?
Pro-Q 3, Pro-L 2:
- Extended support for immersive/3D audio channel layouts, now up to Dolby Atmos 9.1.6. Note: AAX only supports layouts up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- In the surround version of the plug-in, it is now possible to let a curve affect all three front speakers (L/C/R).
- The interface will now clearly show that it’s in-band solo mode when loading a session that was accidentally saved with Band Solo enabled, or when toggling solo via a Pro Tools control surface.
- The interface now restores the previous zoom level when closing and reopening.
- The interface now remembers the previous manual threshold value for each band when you switch between auto and manual mode.
- Added Use Accessible Colors item to the Help menu, toggling to a brighter color for spectrum collisions.
- Improved rotational drag mode for knobs to avoid unexpected sudden changes.
- For newly installed plug-ins on Mac, factory presets will now be saved in the user’s Documents folder, in FabFilter/Presets.
- Fixed issues with text input for controls when running in Pro Tools, on macOS Big Sur and Monterey.
- Improved Full-Screen mode on Mac when using multiple monitors: the menu bar and the dock will now remain visible on other monitors. Fixed an issue with Timeless 3 and Volcano 3 where dialogs (e.g. Save As for presets) would not show up in Full-Screen mode. The camera area on a 16″ MacBook Pro will not overlap the full-screen area anymore.
- Fixed a bug that caused keyboard shortcuts (e.g. the space bar) not to work in Reaper on Windows after using the mouse wheel and not moving the mouse.
- The Windows installers now remember the VST2 folder location that was last used.
- Pro-L 2: Fixed a small issue with higher oversampling rates (8x and more) wherein some very specific cases, True Peak limiting could introduce a bit more distortion than needed.
- Timeless 3: Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when running at very high sample rates, which also caused VST3 validation in Digital Performer to fail.
- Volcano 3: Fixed a possible crash when modulating curves routed in parallel.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
Updated February 20, 2018
- Fixed possible crashes in Logic Pro X, which occasionally tries to initialize plug-ins with invalid/uninitialized buffers.
- Fixed possible crash in Nuendo 7 on macOS when closing a plugin.
- Fixed issues with key stroke stealing on Windows when using the Avid S6 control surface.
- Fixed incorrect appearance of plug-in interfaces in Live 10 in High DPI mode.
- The VST 2.4 plug-in will now automatically adapt its channel layout to match the audio/track it is placed on. Note that the separate “(Mono)” version of the plug-ins are still included for backwards compatibility.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when moving the mouse over the right edge of a menu with icons.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
FabFilter TWIN 3 - Old School Bass
Eric Burgess walks you through creating an RM bass with Twin 3... huge resonance pulses, as in EDM or in a horror movie soundtrack.More...