RE:Map provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools.
- Texture map in post – Use a UV map rendered from a 3D system to easily clean up or replace texture maps in your compositing program for without having to re-render in your 3D system.
- Work in both directions – RE:Map also allows you to use a photo, and a matching 3D object, and create the texture map you need for your 3D render system.
- Quality distortion tools – Includes tools for corner pinning and 2D displacement mapping.
- High-quality filtering – High-quality filtering of images which includes supersampling and mipmapping. Advanced feature to deal with antialiased UV edges and areas where a section of an object crosses another part of the object.
- Replace and rerender – Reapply new texture sequences in order to reuse animated UV maps for cool animations and transitions. Adjust, color correct, edit, then reapply your textures for your 3D animated objects without having to rerender in the 3D system.
- Iterate Faster – Combine UV maps and textures in post, without having to re-render in your 3D system.
- Inverse UV Mapping – Paint or align textures in 2D to match your 3D rendered image and inversely project the image to make a texture map for use in your 3D system or with RE:Map UV
- Corner pinning – Maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner pinning).
- Displacement mapping – Warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map, using many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters.
- Caricature – Ability to take a color image and automatically distort it based on the features for a caricature-like effect.
- GPU accelerated – This product is GPU accelerated.
Supported in After Effects, Fusion Studio, Natron, Nuke, Scratch, and Silhouette
- After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020
- Fusion Studio 5.2 (and up)
- Natron 1 (and up)
- Nuke 5.1 (and up)
- Scratch 8.6.944 (and up)
- Silhouette 6.1.3 (and up)
The same OS and hardware requirements for the version of the Host that you are using.
Version 3.3.1 | July 6, 2020 (OFX)
- Trial version could crash on Windows (regular license ok)
Version 3.3.0 | June 10, 2020 (OFX)
- Corner Pin: Memory issue when using interact overlays
- Corner Pin: Input size change now trapped in Nuke
- Added Nuke support for choice parameter animation, including backward compatibility for old Nuke projects. Old Nuke projects: If there are keyframes in choice parameters, Users should set manually the interpolation to Constant selecting the keyframes and pressing ‘K’ (Bug in Nuke they do linear interpolation by default, bug reported).
- Fixed HitFilm license check, when HitFilm reports background rendering during export. We only accept GUI license.
Version 3.2.1 for After Effects | December 27, 2019
- Removes licensing debug info from aerender shell output.
Version 3.2 | October 9, 2019
- Mac OSX – Catalina Ready
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers, initialization could return an embedded graphics card instead of a discrete card
- Import Premiere project in AE with our plugins, there could be a parameter offset
Version 3.2 for OFX | August 15, 2019
- Fixed overlay issue in Resolve 16
- Version needed for Vegas v17 and over
Version 3.1.1 | January 14, 2019
- Fixes a bug of crashing when activating or deactivating the license from within a plug-in.
Version 3.1 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.0.7 | October 19, 2018
- Fixes a crashing bug when using GPU-acceleration on machines with more than one Nvidia GPU.
Version 3.0.6 | March 8, 2017
- Fixes a bug where Inverse UV did not work properly when GPU acceleration was turned on.
- Fixes a hanging bug using 2×2, 3×3 and 4×4 oversampling when Less Memory was selected and GPU acceleration was turned on.
Version 3.0.5 | January 23, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug. (Developer note: in premult/straight conversions)
Version 3.0.4 | December 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.3 | October 7, 2016
- RE:Map Planar / Corner Pin: Fixes a problem when AE time remapping was used in a manner that generates a freeze frame, which would force a restart of AE.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.2 | June 15, 2016
- Fixes a bug where a green frame was not produced when the GPU was NOT supported.
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map Displace did not produce the correct results when a modulator image was used, and GPU acceleration was also used.
- Fixes a bug where a RE:Map Displace did not display a proper frame when Apply To Screen Coords was chosen and GPU acceleration was used.
Version 3.0.1 | June 1, 2016
- Fixes GPU memory leak found (eventually producing green frames)
- Fixes occasional crashing some users experienced.
Version 3.0.0 | March 3, 2016
Re:Vision Effects - Our tools with Mocha
In this tutorial, we show how to integrate Mocha tools with our plugins since many of our tools support mattes, points, and masks from other software. We will see examples of this integration using Mocha to export mattes, masks, corner pin, stabilization and transform data. Guest appearance by Mask Avenger.More...