Alpha: Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 2 released
We normally don’t list alpha software on our site, but they’re generally not available to the public. Corona Renderer has an alpha for you to try out for ARCHICAD and give your feedback.
This is what Corona Renderer is saying you can expect in this Alpha software.
- Interactive Rendering is supported
- The Corona VFB has been implemented (with the same post-processing options as you may be familiar with from Corona Renderer for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D)
- Corona Materials and Textures have been implemented, with a custom texture editor
- All geometry from ARCHICAD is supported
- Good support for native ARCHICAD lights
- Corona Sun and Sky from the ARCHICAD sun
- The basic ARCHICAD material is supported
- Render Elements are supported
- Corona proxy is supported
Since this is an Alpha, it is not yet ready for production use, and is not yet feature-complete (and is likely to have bugs still) – we are waiting for your feedback, requests, and testing to help guide our development!
Please read the blog post at the Corona Renderer website. There is a ton of great information there, as well as the download link.
New advanced high-performance renderer for 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, and other platforms.
Corona Renderer delivers high quality, physically-based shading in production rendering. All its features are tightly integrated into Autodesk 3ds Max.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki