News: New Demos Added at Toolfarm
We have added 10 new demos to our ever growing collection of free trials. The demos give you chance to take a plug-in for a spin and kick the tires, so you can get a feel for how it works, and if it works with your system. Try one today! We update this page every 2 weeks, so bookmark it and check back often to see the new offerings.
Updated September 17, 2021
New Demos at Toolfarm
- Plugin Play Datamosh 2 for After Effects
- Script-Fighter SF-Caddy
- Will Cecil Glitch Control
- Boris FX Mocha Pro 2022
- Cinema 4D R25
- Red Giant Complete
- Audiomodern Chordjam
- RE:Vision Effects
- RE:Flex for AE
- Twixtor OFX
Real Video Glitching
The latest and greatest of glitch art tools! Datamosh 2 brings 60+ moshing algorithms, 16x more precision, 6 new parameters and a new marker workflow. Remove frames, hijack motion and swap motion from other clips. Use it and brag to your friends.
Datamosh 2 is the latest iteration of After Effects glitching that allows you to break video files in countless fashions.
- Marker Workflow: Dial in your moshes by strategically setting markers for where to mosh.
- 16x More Precise
- two new moshing engines!
- new control inputs for Intensity, Acceleration, Blend and Threshold!
- 60 different moshing algorithms included and more with every update !
Now lip-sync using markers
SF-Caddy is a quick replacement tool for After Effects. Super handy for character animation and lip-sync.
SF-Caddy is a tool that allows on-click replacement of items in After Effects.
Simply select the item that you want to replace, then, click “LOAD ITEMS”. Each click on an item in the panel will switch to the selected item and add a keyframe on the timeline.
Classic Glitch Effects
Glitch Control creates classic glitch effects with incredible ease. Modular effect plugin for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Drop your footage in the timeline, apply Glitch Control, and start making glitch art. It’s that easy. No more digging around through menus trying to find which combination of techniques will get you the look you want.
The Academy Award-winning planar tracking toolset
Mocha Pro is the world-renowned software for planar tracking, rotoscoping and object removal. Essential to visual effects and post-production workflows, Mocha has been recognized with prestigious Academy and Emmy Awards for contribution to the film and television industry. See Mocha Pro in global hits including The Mandalorian, Stranger Things, Avengers: Endgame, and many more.
Boris FX is proudly celebrating the 20 year anniversary of their innovative planar tracking technology with a major new release.
Performance, Speed & Features
- Apple M1 Support boosts speeds on new Mac hardware
- Adobe MFR Support – AE Multi-Frame Rendering
- VFX Platform 2021 with improved color management
- Insert with PowerMesh: Improved workflow for warped surface compositing
- New Planar Tracking Features deliver the highest quality tracking and roto results
- New Exports for Nuke, Silhouette, Alembic, and Mistika.
3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software
Cinema 4D is a professional 3D modeling, animation, simulation and rendering software solution. Its fast, powerful, flexible and stable toolset make 3D workflows more accessible and efficient for design, motion graphics, VFX, AR/MR/VR, game development and all types of visualization professionals. Cinema 4D produces stunning results, whether working on your own or in a team.
The most intuitive 3D application interface just got even better with a new modern skin, user interface enhancements and an expansive preset system for optimizing your workflow. Capsules allow anyone to tap into the power and flexibility of Cinema 4D’s Scene Node system, with plugin-like features directly in the Classic Object Manager, while Data Import and Spline features within Scene Nodes power unique and useful toolsets via Scene Nodes, the Scene Manager and Capsules.
New Features and Enhancements
Multitudes of user interface improvements, including new modern scheme and updated icons, new layouts, Document Tabs, Layouts Switch to easily revert to old Cinema 4D layouts, new 3-point Viewport Lighting, HDR/EDR Viewport, and more.
The Asset Browser has been updated, with the ability to store presets; define multiple presets for any object, tag, tool or other Attribute Manager element; specify a default preset to be applied whenever the item is created; allow specific attributes to be stored as presets, define presets for any Import/Export format, and more.
We’ve also improved spline import, to allow Adobe Illustrator/PDF files; stroke and fill information; stroke/fill color with support for multiple color spaces and gradient fills; vector symbols embedded within artwork; and SVG Files.
Get all the tools from Red Giant at One Low Price with Red Giant Complete
Get Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, VFX Suite, & Pluraleyes, coupled with Universe! Now available together as an inexpensive annual subscription from Red Giant.
- Trapcode Suite 17 features the long-requested ability to work with Particular and Form in the same 3D space by bringing Form behaviors to Particular. The release also sees upgrades to the Flocking simulation with the addition of On Predator/Prey Contact and Team designations as well as improvements to system organizational capabilities in the Designer. To round it out, Form will also be sporting a number of quality-of-life updates. All Trapcode tools will support Adobe’s multi-frame rendering.
- VFX Suite includes the newly acquired Bang plugin, a fully procedural 3D muzzle flare generator that enables the quick and easy addition of muzzle flashes to your footage. VFX Suite 2 also upgrades the Primatte Keyer to be compatible with Apple Metal GPU acceleration for optimal performance on supported systems.
- Magic Bullet Suite incorporates compatibility and optimization for Apple Silicon-powered Macs, as well as support for Multi-Frame Rendering (MFR) in Adobe After Effects. In addition, Cosmo, Mojo, Film, Renoiser now take advantage of Apple’s Metal Graphics API for optimal GPU performance on Mac. *Denoiser has not been updated in this release.
- Universe 5 now supports Multi-Frame Rendering (MFR) in Adobe After Effects, a must have feature for one of our most used host applications. Multi-Frame Rendering allows After Effects to take advantage of multi-core CPUs by rendering in parallel.
High-Quality Real-time Rendering for Design, Animation, and Visualization
Based on the latest advancements in real-time rendering, U-RENDER integrates into traditional rendering pipelines and is designed to support and even replace offline CPU and GPU rendering solutions.
Release 2021.9 brings a Sheen Effect for Materials. Sheen simulates the lighting effect that is caused by small fibers or particles on surfaces. It allows you to achieve more realistic shading for many materials like cloth, rough leather, skin or surfaces with layers of dust or pollen.
This releases also introduces Cinema 4D R25 support and allows you to use textures from the new Asset Browser in U-Render materials and render settings.
The Ultimate Chord Machine
Chordjam is an innovative plugin that builds chords and progression patterns through intuitive user-guided randomization. It automatically randomizes a unique combination of parameters, serving up unpredictable but always-musical variations.
Version 1.1.1 includes highly requested features to make your experience even better.
- Added Voicing Inversions
- Lock Individual Voices
- Added Individual MIDI outputs (Sequencers/Keys/Pads)
- Added Voicing Distribution (individual MIDI channels)
- Added MIDI file Detection
- Added Arp Trigger
- Trigger Pads & Presets from Keyboard
- Export/Share Presets across Devices
- Added Redo Button
- Edit a Chord once it is stored into a Pad
- Added Modulation Functionality
- Added Sustain Pedal Functionality
- Added Velocity Input Detection Mode
- Support for upcoming iOS 15
- Full Native Apple Silicon Support (M1)
RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface
RE:Vision Effects RE:Flex brings intuitive morphing and warping to After Effects, Resolve, Fusion! Superior results are achieved using RE:Vision Effects’ proprietary and sophisticated technology. RE:Flex is especially easy to learn because it uses the host program’s own drawing and masking tools (when available) to direct the warping and morphing; as such, there is no need to learn a whole new user interface.
New GPU support in v5 offers speedups up to 3x.
- Adds suport for Mac M1 computers.
- Adds support for AE Multi Frame Rendering.
- Fixes DMG installer issue in Mac M1 and Big Sur 11.5.2.
- Part of new REVisionActivate executable v 21.12.4.
Intelligently slow down or speed up your image sequences with visually stunning results.
RE:Vision Effects Twixtor takes advantage of proprietary tracking technology to accurately accelerate, decelerate or alter the frame rate of your video or image sequence. Work with precision while effectively tracking elements farther, and with less stretching and tearing when objects are crossing your subject or leaves the frame.
- Fixes issue in Mac M1 systems with Resolve and Fusion Studio 17 and over.
- Fixes DMG installer issue in Mac M1 and Big Sur 11.5.2.
- New REVisionActivate executable v 21.12.4.
- Fixes Installer’s UI issue in Linux HDPI screens.
See all our free demos here.
Featured image by: Charles Etoroma via Unsplash
Posted by Kim Sternisha