News: New Demos Added at Toolfarm
We have added/updated 8 demos to our ever growing collection of free trials. The demos give you chance to take a plugin for a spin and kick the tires so you can get a feel for how it works, and see if it works with your system. Try one today! We update this page every 2 weeks, so bookmark it and check back often to see the new offerings.
Updated May 19, 2022
New Demos at Toolfarm
- Blue Cat Audio Connector v1.1
- Coremelt PaintX
- Illumy Pattoon 2
- MEGAKRUNCH Hacksaw
- PENCIL Park
- Volume ‘n Tricks
- Pomfort Silverstack/XT v8.2
- Vimager StyleX
Blue Cat Audio Connector Updated
The Virtual Cable For Your Virtual Studio
Blue Cat Connector is an audio & MIDI streaming plug-in that can be used to transmit audio and MIDI signals in real-time between several computers or applications, or create your own routings within a single application, with minimal latency.
What’s new in Connector v1.1
- New MIDI activity meter for send and receive.
- Free Windows ASIO slave driver for Connector: install the driver and use it in any ASIO-compatible app. Connect with the Connector plug-in anywhere and stream audio to and from the app directly.
- Fixed burst noise that could be heard randomly upon first reception.
- Fixed unexpected 1 sample-latency upon reception.
- VST3: fixed parameters update issues in some host applications.
Coremelt PaintX Updated
PaintX is a unique, fast, and powerful tool powered by Mocha
CoreMelt PaintX powered by mocha is a uniquely fast and powerful tool for quick fix-ups of all kinds during the finishing of your edit. Remove blemishes in the skin, paint out unwanted objects such as powerlines or antennas, apply digital makeup, warp and stretch or repair damaged video. In all cases, it’s as easy as drawing a stroke and then hitting one button to use the powerful Academy Award-winning mocha tracker to have the paint stroke follow the movement in your video. PaintX is both Apple Silicon and Intel native.
What’s new in PaintX?
- Now runs natively both on Apple Silicon systems and Intel mac systems.
Illumy Pattoon 2 New
Highlight content with simple elegant designs
Texture mapping in Adobe After Effects is finally made easy with PATTOON. Get direct layer access to your textures from Creative Cloud Libraries, Photoshop and more plus a bunch of extra features, textures and presets for all your designing needs.
We put in some work so you can create even more stunning visuals more easily. See for yourself what the new and improved features in PATTOON 2 can do.
Mix & match to create even more versatile effects. We can’t wait to see what you can do with it.
Compatibility:After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC
MEGAKRUNCH Hacksaw New
Hacksaw is a displacement plugin for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. Transform your footage with randomly generated displacement patterns.
Hacksaw is the first plugin of it’s kind. Built using a next-gen random number sequencer, Hacksaw allows you to create randomly generated displacement patterns all with the click of a button. Just apply Hacksaw to your footage and adjust the seed values to unlock millions of unique displacement patterns.
Hacksaw Key Features:
- Powerful VFX plugin for creating randomly generated image displacement
- Easily adjust intensity, edge behavior, chaos, and more
- Built-in animation engine
- Compatible with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- After Effects 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
- Premiere 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
PENCIL Park GuidesUp! New
Create a magnetic 3D isometric Map in 1 click, set up Golden Ratio Guides, 16:9 Guides, Hex Map…And above all, manage items, anchors and guides like never before!
With GuidesUp! You will be able to :
- Create and use an Isometric magnetic map in 1 click!
- Create a Hex map
- Create a grid based on the Golden Ratio NEW: Shift + Click to use The rule of thirds guides!
- “Frame items” (set automatically guides around shapes, footage etc.) on multiple layers
- Set up the “ALL, TOP, LEFT, RIGHT or BOTTOM ” Guides, even on multiple layers
- Position guides on items Anchor Point
- Toggle Snap (magnetism of the Rulers)
- Toggle Show Guides
- Save and load Guides in 1 click!
- Add cinematic black bands (because it’s cool)
- Empty Memory and disk cache
- NEW: Save, Clear Memory & Exit with a single button (and a confirmation dialogue box ) when you’re done
Compatibility: After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020
PENCIL Park Volume ‘n Tricks New
Design from new perspectives and amaze yourself: Give beautiful volume to your layers without using 3D layers or cameras.
Volume n’ Tricks is a single button that you can dock in your workspace. The button calls the UI whenever you need it.
Volume n’ Tricks is a handy toolkit within After Effects:
- Create 24 isometric projections (3*4 * RTL and LTR) + 8 skew (bias) projections.
- Create a scalable isometric grid.
- For text and shape layers, define an extrusion with a unique volume FX
- Set up light and its brightness angle
- Cast a (mimicked) shadow and manage its property
- Apply a gradient and choose different blend modes
- Fine-tune a pretty smooth light falloff.
- Extrusion is available for shape and text layers, and also vector files (illustrator .ai) and .eps
- Footage can be projected in all directions
- And much more…
Compatibility: After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020
Clever Media Management for Film Productions
Silverstack is your tool for media acquisition and professional data management. Silverstack imports and handles any kind of camera and media format. In fact, Silverstack offers a flexible way of data handling by supporting any kind of file format. This includes sound files, photos, any camera media, and all other production documents.
Silverstack covers all functionality for comprehensive on-set data management. In addition, Silverstack XT extends these features by additional formats, distributed workflows, and specific post features.
What’s New in Silverstack and Silverstack XT v8.2?
Cloud Backup and Sync:
- Direct S3 Upload: Backup your files in an AWS S3 bucket or other service that implements the S3 API (XT only)
- ShotHub Library Sync: Improved robustness in unreliable network conditions, better error handling and user interface when syncing the clip library with Pomfort ShotHub
- Look Compatibility: Support for latest Livegrade looks
- Knee Curve Node: Create simple “knee” and “toe” curve adjustments to quickly modify contrast range and limits of highlights and shadows
- LUT Interpolation: Choose between different interpolation methods like trilinear and tetrahedral interpolation
- ACES v1.3: Support for ACES version 1.3.0 including Reference Gamut Compress
- Load CLF in LMT: Load Common LUT Format (CLF) files in LMT node for round-tripping in ACES workflows
- ACES Look Metadata: The metadata fields “ACES Input Transform”, “ACES Input TransformID”, “ACES Output Transform”, “ACES Output TransformID”, “LMT Nodes” and “Reference Gamut Compress” reflects ACES look metadata in the general info and the clips table to make it available in reports
- Canon RAW: GPU acceleration for CRM decoding now also available on M1 Macs
- FCPXML: Export one or multiple bins or folders with synced audio files as events and projects for Final Cut Pro X
- ALE: New options to include ACES look information, to export camera letters lowercased and to leave the “clip names”-column blank
- MP4/MOV file renaming: Option to sort clips by timecode, creation date or file name before adding unique number
StyleX is a video stylization tool with AI. Convert videos into cartoon, drawing, painting, halftone and many other styles.
The performance is highly dependent on GPU, and some old GPU cards (before 2012) are not supported. Please TRY it before purchase.
Note: StyleX replaces Transfusion.AI
- After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020
- Premiere 2022, 2021, 2020
See all our free demos here.
Featured image by: Charles Etoroma via Unsplash
Posted by Kim Sternisha