News: New Demos Added at Toolfarm
We have added 8 demos to our ever-growing collection of free trials. The demos give you a chance to take a plugin for a spin and kick the tires so you can get a feel for how it works, and see if it works with your system. Try one today! We update this page every 2 weeks, so bookmark it and check back often to see the new offerings.
Updated November 30, 2023
New Demos at Toolfarm
- Chaos Corona
- Film Impact v5
- Freshmograph Fresh Trim
- Motion Boutique Newton 4
- Pencil Park Tweaks
- Pixcode Cell Division
- Plugin Everything Shadow Studio 3
- Sitni Sati FumeFX for 3ds Max
Chaos Corona New/Updated
Realism without the headaches.
Corona is the only render engine built from the ground up with a specific focus on the needs of the archviz community. While capable and well-liked in the fields of automotive and product visualization, its UI, feature set, pricing, and ease of use are primarily driven by what architectural visualizers require.
While remaining unique with its own development team, code, and community, Corona now also benefits from being part of the Chaos platform, giving its users access to many of the industry-standard tools created by Chaos.
What’s new in Corona 11?
- Easily create stunning bathrooms, kitchens, walls, and floors with procedural tiles thanks to Corona Tile Map
- Define upper and lower limits for scattering, creating more realistic nature scenes with Scatter Altitude
- Fast and easy way to have scattered items look in the same direction using Scatter Look At
- Easily apply effects like weathering and staining to the edges of objects with Edge Map/Edge shader
- Add an extra layer of action to your scenes with Pyro simulations of smoke, fire, and more in Corona 11 for Cinema 4D
- Corona Power Tools allows you to speed up the design process in Corona 11 for 3ds Max
- And more!
Film Impact v5 New/Updated
Creative Tools and Premium Video Transitions
Film Impact Premium Video Editing Tools are guaranteed to help you save time on your video edits — and get stunning results quickly and easily.
The Film Impact Big Bang Collection contains 62 premium transitions plus blurs, distortions, transformers, animations, and more. Each effect has easy parameter controls, which make them infinitely flexible.
What’s new in FilmImpact v5?
- Added Essential Effects to all bundles
- Added Motion FX Series to Big Bang
Freshmograph Fresh Trim New
Fresh Trim is designed to help keep your timeline organized by trimming layers quickly according to a variety of attributes. In all the modes, you can trim the in-point and out-points of a layer by clicking the correlating button, trim only the in-point by holding CTRL or the out-point using ALT.
Compatibility: After Effects 2024, 2023
The 2D Physics Engine For Adobe After Effects
Unleash realistic physics in After Effects with Newton4, transforming 2D layers into authentic simulations of real-world objects.
Unleash realistic physics in After Effects with Newton4, transforming 2D layers into authentic simulations of real-world objects. Fine-tune object dynamics—density, friction, bounce, and more—and adjust global forces like gravity for comprehensive control.
What’s new in Newton 4?
- added Triggermatic body type
- added Hidden body parameter
- added Waterlike body parameter
- added Grenade body parameter
- added Teleportation mechanism
- added Weld joint
- added Loop Type to the Keyframes panel
- added Samples Browser dialog
- added support of middle mouse button to pan the preview
- added support for null layers
- added a Pref for appending a suffix to the name of the exported comp
Compatibility: After Effects 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Pencil Park Tweaks New
A Link to the Paths
Pencil Park Tweaks is a comprehensive toolkit for manipulating intricate paths, shapes, and layers.
From morphing multiple shapes simultaneously to intricate path manipulations, this tool handles the heavy computational work, freeing you to focus on creative nuances like duration, property adjustments, and keyframe customization.
Compatibility: After Effects 2024, 2023
Pixcode Cell Division New
Pixcode Cell Division transforms your layers into fluid, interconnected shapes. Seamlessly blend layers and soften corners with liquid metaball deformation. Everything is divisible.
Compatibility: After Effects 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019
Plugin Everything Shadow Studio 3 New
The ultimate tool for simulating Shadows in After Effects
Plugin Everything Shadow Studio 3 is the ultimate tool for simulating Shadows in After Effects. Cast gorgeous raytraced shadows & light with the ultimate shadow plugin for After Effects.
What’s new in Shadow Studio v3?
- RGBA Pipeline (shadow can inherit source pixel colors)
- Inverse Shadows
- Over 36 unique presets
- Inner Shadows now compatible with all modes
- Improved texturing & compositing controls
Please note the presets are currently only compatible with CC 2021 and above.
Compatibility: After Effects 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017
Sitni Sati FumeFX for 3ds Max Updated
One of the Fastest and Most Flexible CG Fluid Dynamics Simulation Systems Available
Sitni Sati FumeFX is a high-end, professional fluid dynamics system for 3ds Max. Artists can create incredibly realistic and breathtaking effects with fire, smoke, explosions, particle systems, cloth, soft body dynamics, rigid body dynamics, geometry fracturing, and more.
FumeFX 6 is a multiphysics plug-in for 3ds max that integrates fluid dynamics with a node-based system that includes particles, rope, rigid body dynamics, cloth, soft body dynamics, inflatable soft body, voxel grid manipulation, node-based access to FumeFX simulation and sources, character animation control and other.
What’s new in FumeFX v6.1.5?
- The FFX Burn modifier has undergone a name change to FFX Vertex Test, bringing advanced features and performance enhancements. In addition to modifying the vertex color channel, it can now write to the vertex selection weights channel. The new functionality also enables particles and scene objects to adjust vertex channels based on proximity. Alongside its existing capabilities to access FumeFX fire/smoke/temperature channels, this revamped modifier allows for a whole new range of effects.
- Added Particle Skin modifier that supports NodeWorks particle system and groups.
- FFX Vertex Paint modifier becomes FFX Velocity Paint with an added paint radius option.
- Spherical and Prismatic joints added a soft limits option.
- Spherical joint added damping attribute.
See all our free demos here.
Posted by Kim Sternisha