Freebie: Free De-Esser Audio Plug-in From Techivation
Free De-Esser Audio Plug-in From Techivation – a natural-sounding way to smooth out high frequences and maintain a natural sound.
From the Techivation site:
“A simplified and easy-to-use De-Esser that smoothes out high frequencies while maintaining a natural and musical sound. Brightening up audio has never been easier!”
- Remove harshness from sound sources that were closely mic’d
- Manage sibilance in vocals and dialog in a transparent manner
- Treat irregular tonal balance caused by poor recording quality
- Reduce the glare from unnecessarily bright guitar and piano recordings
- Tame piercing synth sounds
- Control the high-frequencies in overheads’ transients, such as snare, hi-hats, or clash
- Give more dynamic range to your tracks while mastering, due to the reduction of unnecessary high frequencies
You’ll need to provide your email on their site to receive the free plugin.
Posted by Alicia