New: Chaos V-Ray 6 for Maya is Now Available
Chaos V-Ray 6 for Maya is out now. Discover its powerful new features—the popular V-Ray Enmesh, Procedural Clouds, Thin Film layer, Finite Dome light mode, Chaos Cloud Collaboration—and so much more! Create without limits. Try it today.
Chaos V-Ray 6 for Maya
For 3D artists who need a fast and flexible renderer, V-Ray for Maya is built for speed, and designed for production. No matter the project, V-Ray delivers when it matters most.
North American Sales Only.
What’s new in V-Ray 6?
V-Ray 6 for Maya packs in a number of powerful, new tools that enable users to create without limits. They can now generate complex surfaces for stunning close-up shots at no extra memory cost. Craft just the right sky for their environment in just a few clicks. Take their product design and HDRI renders to the next level, and more.
With V-Ray 6, users can also make use of Chaos Cloud Collaboration to fast-forward their projects’ reviews and approvals, as well as easily monitor and manage rendering performance with V-Ray Profiler. Plus, they can experience a number of other workflow enhancements including identical results from IPR and the production renderer, enhanced USD support, faster and more efficient rendering, background Chaos Cloud Rendering submissions and much more.
Give yourself total creative freedom with V-Ray 6’ s powerful new features.
- Generate complex geometric surfaces for stunning close-up shots at no extra memory cost with V-Ray Enmesh.
- Easily create custom skies for your environments thanks to Procedural clouds.
- Take your product design and HDRI renders to the next level with the new Finite Dome light mode.
- Free up your creative time with a number of workflow and performance enhancements.
- Speed up your projects’ reviews and approvals by taking them to Chaos Cloud Collaboration.
- Get data to optimize your scenes for even faster rendering by making use of the all-new V-Ray Profiler in combination with Memory Tracker.
- And much more.
Learn More Try V-Ray 6 for Maya for free!
Now V-Ray 6 comes with even more.
Chaos is now offering three V-Ray subscription options: V-Ray Solo, V-Ray Premium, and V-Ray Enterprise, so you can choose what’s best for you. Every plan lets you use V-Ray with all supported 3D applications, including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, Nuke, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and Unreal. And with V-Ray Premium and Enterprise plans, you also get a full suite of Chaos products, including Phoenix, Player, Scans, and Vantage.
Posted by Kim Sternisha