New: Imagine Products ShotPut Pro 2022 for Mac is Now Available
Imagine Products ShotPut Pro 2022 for Mac is now faster than ever and has many new features. “This version of ShotPut outperforms previous versions in virtually every area.”
Imagine Products ShotPut Pro is the industry standard for offloading video, audio and photo files. With a simple user interface and robust copy speeds, it is indispensable for today’s file-based workflows. Create multiple, verified copies from one source with ShotPut Pro – an essential tool for any professional’s arsenal.
Powerful enough for professionals yet easy for beginners, ShotPut Pro offloads media quickly and provides confidence that the most important pieces of your project are secure.
What's new in Shotput Pro 2022 for Mac?
- Faster offloads optimized for SSD workflows
- Streamlined interface and presets
- Implements ASCMHL seals
- Faster media analysis
- PDF reports now support up to 10 thumbnails
- Updated camera SDKs and includes support for Sony Venice
- Implements detailed live offload monitoring
- Added live drive speed monitoring
- Added XXHashH3-64, XXHashH3-128, and C4 checksum algorithms
- Added support for directory checksum generation
- Presets can now override app-level preferences
- Improved date formatting
- Added a pre-offload preset preview
- Notifications no longer rely on gmail
- Improved pause/resume functionality
- Added localization for Spanish and Simplified Chinese
- Improved job history
“As you know, today we released a major update of ShotPut Pro for Mac. Unfortunately this update did not go entirely as planned…
Please bear with us as we quickly work on a fix for ShotPut Pro’s updater. This issue is one that only affects the updating process, meaning the update is still full of all the great features promised. Below are 3 links, the first starts a download of the newest update. The second takes you to an FAQ detailing how to download the update directly from our website. The final link starts a download of the previous version of ShotPut Pro if you would like to use that until the update issues has been fixed.
We truly appreciate your patience as we work on a fix for this issue.”
Posted by Kim Sternisha