Update: Blue Cat Audio Patchwork v2.65 – Oversample Processing for Individual Plug-ins
Blue Cat Audio has updated Patchwork, the audio plug-ins chain with DAW sharability, with the ability to oversample processing for individual plug-ins, new custom colors and more. Try it for free today!
Blue Cat PatchWork
The virtual patch bay for audio plug-ins
Blue Cat’s PatchWork is an audio plug-ins chainer with the ability to share them across DAWs.
Blue Cat’s PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay and multi FX that can host up to 64 VST, VST3, Audio Unit or built-in plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in a single instance, with both serial and parallel routing options.
What's new in version 2.65?
- Plug-ins oversampling: it is now possible to oversample processing for every plug-in (up to 16x).
- Custom Colors: Each individual plug-in instance can now be assigned a custom color.
- Updated 120 factory presets and all built-in plug-ins with custom colors.
- PatchWork can now use its own parameters in macros, mixed together with loaded plug-ins parameters.
- Graphical user interface refresh performance improvements, especially on Mac.
- Improved resampling when the application starts streaming audio as a network server with Blue Cat's Connector.
- Fixed custom tone maps presets not properly saved for some built-in plug-ins (Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Sweep Filter, Wave Shaper, Freq Shifter, Wah, EQ).
- Fixed stuck notes with some VST3 instruments.
- Fixed some VST3 instruments not producing any sound (like Toontrack instruments).
- Ableton Live 11: Fixed PatchWork VST3 MIDI input not detected and PatchWork Synth VST3 not loading.
Posted by Kim Sternisha