Update: Boris Continuum 2020.5 – Adds Major Functionality, New Effects, More
Boris FX has updated Continuum with major functionality, trendy new effects, and over 85 presets to the plugin collection.
The film and television industry’s busiest editors and artists choose Boris FX Continuum. The powerful, timesaving plugins streamline post workflows with seventeen creative effect, titling, and quick fix plug-in categories. Includes over 250 effects and 4000+ presets. One collection that fits every project need.
Continuum is available as a Complete Collection or as individual Continuum UNITS.
Available now for the following hosts: Adobe, Avid, FCPX and OFX hosts such as Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve and Magix VEGAS Pro.
What’s new in Continuum 2020.5
- New! Crash Zoom Dissolve Transition: Simulates a fast zoom, forward or reverse
- New! Spin Blur Dissolve Transition:: Simulates a rapid image rotation with streaks or smears
- New in Particle Illusion: Forces, favorites, new emitters and new presets
- New in Title Studio: Native composite modes and a new cast shadow shader
- Improved Effects: New features in Remover, Cast Shadow, Particle Illusion Dissolve Transition and Dissolve Transitions
- New! Custom UI 4k / HighDPI monitor support: Crisp and clear user interface on 4K monitors
Continuum 2020.5 adds two new transitions with dozens of professionally-design presets, a forcefield option to Particle Illusion that makes it easy to mimic real-world environmental forces like wind bursts and gravitational fields (plus you can now save your favorite emitters for quick access), and Title Studio’s vector graphics generation adds host-native compositing options.Try Continuum for free!
Posted by Kim Sternisha