Update: Krotos Audio Dehumaniser II v1.4 – Native Apple Silicon & VST 3 Support
Native Apple Silicon and VST 3 support has been added to Krotos Dehumaniser II v1.4. Plus, it now has a scalable interface.
What’s new in Dehumaniser II v1.4?
- Native Apple Silicon Support – Native Apple Silicon support is here for Dehumaniser 2. This offers a significant increase in speed and efficiency on Apple systems running M1 Chips.
- VST3 Format – Dehumaniser 2 is now in VST3 format. Previous versions of VST will stop being supported altogether in the near future. VST3 means we can future-proof our plugins and take advantage of the expanded functionality VST3 allows for,
- Scalable Interface – From the settings menu, you can now scale the UI for easier use on high resolution monitors. The option to scale the UI to 200% will aid those with accessibility issues, and ensure they can comfortably use our software in their work.
- Improved Bypass/Mute/Solo behaviour – Fixed some inconsistencies and issues with the bypassing, soloing and muting behaviours.
- Various performance increases and bug fixes
Krotos Audio Dehumaniser II Plug-In
Perform Complex Vocal Effects Instantly
Dehumaniser 2 is a powerful vocal processor for designing complex vocal sound effects and processing dialogue. Create creatures, monsters, and robots easily and quickly with Dehumaniser 2’s intuitive and modular workflow.
Customisz and combine effects modules for unlimited creative possibilities, or get started straight away with 100 ready-to-go presets.
Utilizing incoming live or pre-recorded signals, the software allows you to rapidly create seamlessly layered effects by using presets or dive right into customization by linking virtual patch cords to interactive effects modules. Chiefly, Dehumaniser 2 features proprietary effects like Scrubbing Convolution and Spectral Shifting that deliver dramatic results and offer totally new avenues for creative design.
Posted by Kim Sternisha