Update: Red Giant Universe v3.2 – Adds 5 New Tools
Red Giant has updated Universe to v3.2 and has added 5 new tools, an update to Finisher and a bunch of new presets.
Red Giant Universe
GPU accelerated plugins for editors and motion graphics artists.
What’s new in Universe 3.2?
- Typographic: Design intricate shape and text animations for social media and more.
- Reframe: Create picture-in-picture compositions, with control over animation, image borders and more.
- Warp: Instantly build a slick, beautiful transition with warping and color separation.
- Multitone: Stylize your image by using a colorful duotone or tritone effect.
- Socialize: Use framing to pre-visualize your export and create deliverables for Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms.
HOW TO UPDATE
If you already have Red Giant Application Manager installed, updating is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open Red Giant Application Manager.
- Close out of all host applications.
- Click the “Update” button for Universe.
- Follow the installer prompts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In universe 3.1, Red Giant moved from Red Giant Link to Red Giant Application Manager. If you have not already updated to Red Giant Application Manager, please follow THESE INSTRUCTIONS on how to update so that you can get the latest version of Universe and stay up to date.
Posted by Kim Sternisha