New at Toolfarm: SimLab Soft Composer is Now Available
Toolfarm is proud to now offer SimLab Soft Composer, the complete 3D visualization software. It’s available in 5 different editions, as a subscription or perpetual license, to best suit your needs.
Simlab Composer is a complete, easy, affordable and feature-rich 3D software having all the tools you need for importing your models then creating dynamic visualization, rendering, all into creating fully interactive VR training sessions.
- VR – Create, view, share, and bring your VR experiences to life very fast with a complete VR software without writing a single line of code.
- Rendering – Powerful and fast rendering, Super Realistic Rendering, Pro Materials, Easy to Use,and smart
- 3D PDF – Interactive 3D PDF, Technical Documentation and Measurements, Customizable Design, Visually Appealing
- 360 Images – 360 images are very handy, they make it possible to get great view of the scene in very high quality
- Scene Building – Scene Building with Importing Scene Elements and Quick Access Menu (Materials & Objects), Auto Alignment, Scene states
The lite edition is a free rendering solution that can be used by amateur, beginners and professionals for creating top quality rendered images.
The Pro edition of SimLab Composer is a great tool for designers, covering a vast importing/exporting support, lighting, animations and several advanced visualized outputs.
The VR edition can turn any project into a viewable VR scene on various devices such as, HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift, Desktop or a Mobile device.
The Mechanical edition is specialized for product manufacturing & design engineers to create high-end visualizations and to run dynamic simulation analysis.
The Ultimate edition is designed for companies who are looking for a comprehensive solution to improve their workflow successfully and efficiently.
|Subscription Price|| |
|Permanent License|| |
|VR Visual Effects|
|VR Training Builder|
|Simulation In VR|
|Mechanical Files Support|
|Advanced Web Service||
Based on agreement with SimLab Soft
|Can be Used Commercially|
Posted by Kim Sternisha