New: Pomfort Livegrade Pro 6.0 – New Features and Powerful Updates
Pomfort has just released Livegrade Pro version 6.0, packed with new features and powerful updates including optimization for HDR, support for Apple Silicon M1, and more.
What’s new in Pomfort Livegrade Pro v6.0
Version 6.0 of Livegrade Pro is here, bringing you brand new features and powerful updates!
- Optimized for HDR: Manage looks with Output Colorspaces, configure video scopes and video I/O devices for HDR signals, and more.
- Virtual Production Integrations: Connect to Unreal Engine systems for interactive grading of LED video walls and fine-tune the color balance of Brompton Tessera processors. [Studio only]
- Sony VENICE 2 Remote Grading: Color grade on connected VENICE 2 cameras in real-time via ASC-CDL compliant nodes.
- ACES v.1.3.0 Support: Experience improved accuracy with extreme color ranges due to the supported Reference Gamut Compress parameter.
- Fully Native: Livegrade Pro and Studio run natively on Apple Silicon M1 machines.
Check out all the new features on the updates tab on the product page.
This is a free upgrade for all current Livegrade subscribers.
Pomfort Livegrade Pro
Unrivaled Technical Control for Creative Immediacy on Set
Get the industry-standard software for live color grading that integrates and controls your digital imaging processes on set – enabling visualization and sharing of the DP’s and Director’s artistic intent.
Livegrade Pro is the most trusted software in the market that addresses all digital-imaging-related requirements of the camera department. It helps you to:
- Achieve desired high-quality images out of every scene by giving the DP immediacy to image control and by removing all barriers to artistic image experimentation
- React quickly on the DP’s changes to the stage floor by visualizing and adjusting to the iterations of production settings, camera systems, and lighting conditions
- Let the team make more informed creative decisions by evaluating the scenes in a richer context with responsive real-time looks and instant access to reference material
- Have your looks ready right during the shooting and make them instantly available for the automated dailies creation process – save time and provide better image results to the entire team.
Posted by Kim Sternisha