Update: Chaos Vantage 2, Update 2 – Support for V-Ray Fur and More
Chaos has updated Vantage 2 with support for V-Ray Fur and VRayHairNextMtl. Plus, you can now add intricate geometric details with the new Displacement feature.
What’s new in Vantage 2, Update 2?
Embark on a creative journey with Vantage 2, update 2. With V-Ray Fur support, Vantage empowers you to craft realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet textures effortlessly. Or add intricate details to your scene geometry with the new Displacement feature.
Hair & Fur
Create realistic carpets, rugs, animal pelts and even grass with Vantage’s support for V-Ray Fur. You can also achieve lifelike hair with precise highlights and customizable glint and glitter controls with the support for VRayHairNextMtl.
Create intricate geometric details from textures, ideal for designing bas-reliefs, pavements, brick/stone walls, and similar structures that are challenging to model manually.
Your fastest route to real-time.
Explore your most complex V-Ray 3D production scenes ray traced in real-time. With Chaos® Vantage, there are no time-consuming conversions. Simply drag and drop your complete V-Ray scene into Vantage and start exploring. Quickly create high-quality visualizations or pre-visualizations for architecture, film-making, automotive and more.
Photoreal real-time visualization
- What it is: High-quality standalone visualization tool for V-Ray artists that want to quickly explore and present their work in a fully ray-traced environment.
- Who uses Vantage: Archviz artists, VFX artists
- Why Vantage? Take advantage of a 100% ray-traced environment to handle massive scenes and produce results as close to reality as possible. Unlike any other real-time game engine alternatives Vantage can keep up real-time frame rates even with massive scenes.
Webinar: Optimizing your design workflow with Chaos Vantage
Join Chaos on December 13th at 9 am PST, for this deep dive webinar to see how you can enhance your visualization workflow using Chaos Vantage. Get insights on how to create captivating visual presentations of your V-Ray designs, perform minor lighting tweaks to your scenes, and effectively collaborate on all changes with peers and clients.
You will learn how to:
- Set up your scene in Chaos Vantage and work alongside 3ds Max
- Enhance your scene with assets from Chaos Cosmos
- Create scene states to explore and present design variations
- Use the animation editor to animate between states
- Apply minor lighting tweaks and color corrections on the fly
- Explore all design possibilities as if you were presenting to a client
- Adjust the best rendering settings for your final designs
Posted by Kim Sternisha