Updates: FabFilter Updates Entire Product Line
Today, FabFilter made updates every single product in their catalog, squashing some small bugs. They also added some improvements to their plugins. These updates are free for current license holders.
Pro-Q 3, Pro-L 2:
- Extended support for immersive/3D audio channel layouts, now up to Dolby Atmos 9.1.6. Note: AAX only support layouts up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- In the surround version of the plug-in, it is now possible to let a curve affect all three front speakers (L/C/R).
- The interface will now clearly show that it’s in band solo mode when loading a session which was accidentally saved with Band Solo enabled, or when toggling solo via a Pro Tools control surface.
- The interface now restores the previous zoom level when closing and reopening.
- The interface now remembers the previous manual threshold value for each band when you switch between auto and manual mode.
- Added Use Accessible Colors item to the Help menu, toggling to a brighter color for spectrum collisions.
Check out some of the FabFilter Bundles
FabFilter Pro Bundle includes several high-quality professional audio tools:
Get FabFilter Pro-MB, Pro-L, Pro-Q, Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-R, and Pro-G.
Includes Pro-R, Pro-Q 3, Pro-C 2
The Essentials Bundle gets you FabFilter’s most essential mixing tools: our professional EQ, reverb and compressor.
Contains 3 plug-ins worth $557.00
The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins at a heavily discounted price!
Get the Professional mixing and mastering tools, creative effects, synthesizer plugins, and more!
A fabulous bundle with Pro Filters and Creative Effects
FabFilter FX Bundle includes Pro-L, Pro-Q, Pro-MB, Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Saturn, Timeless 3, and Volcano 3.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki