Event: Maxon 3D Motion Show Siggraph Edition. Watch Day 3 Here!
Watch Day 3 of the Maxon 3D Motion Show Siggraph Edition Live… right here at 1:00 PM EDT/10:00 AM PDT. On the schedule today, watch Steve Talkowski, Jonathan Winbush, EJ Hassenfratz, Anthony Bari, Eric Say, and Athanasios “Noseman” Pozantzis presenting today!
Keep scrolling for details about the presenters and the tools showcased. We also have the archives of day 1 and 2 below. In addition, find the press release near the bottom of this page.
Join Maxon online for The Maxon 3D and Motion Design Show. Soak in some valuable tips, techniques, and real-world production workflows using Cinema 4D, Redshift, ZBrush, and the Red Giant suite of products.
Tuesday, August 9 @ 10AM-6:30PM PDT
Wednesday, August 10 @ 10AM-6PM PDT
Thursday, August 11 @ 10AM-4PM PDT
Below the schedule, check out the press release about Maxon 3D Motion Show Siggraph Edition.
Tuesday, August 9
10:00 “Artist and Presentation TBD”
11:00 “Harnessing the Power of Cloth and Rope Dynamics” with EJ Hassenfratz
12:00 “The Bridge Between Cinema 4D and After Effects” with Eric Say
13:00 “Cinema 4D Simulations. Past, Present, and Future” with Athanasios “Noseman” Pozantzis
14:00 “Redshift Sneak Peeks” with Elly Wade
15:00 “Presentation TBD” with Steve Talkowski
16:00 “Weight Of Thought: Sci-Fi Loops and Robots” with Victor Dimitrov
17:00 “Presentation TBD” with Justin Fields
Wednesday, August 10
10:00 “Presentation TBD” with Justin Fields
11:00 “50 Minutes of Voronoi Fracture Tips and Tricks for Cinema 4D” with Chris Schmidt
12:15 “New Features in C4D S26 and Tips for Accelerating Your Workflow” with Mahnoor Barry
13:00 “Presentation TBD” with Joey Camacho
14:00 “Creating Environments with Style” with Jonathan Winbush
15:00 “Artist and Presentation TBD”
16:00 “New Features in C4D S26 and Tips for Accelerating Your Workflow” with Mahnoor Barry
17:00 “Presentation TBD” with Steve Talkowski
Thursday, August 11
10:00 “Presentation TBD” with Steve Talkowski
11:00 “Creating Environments with Style” with Jonathan Winbush
12:00 “Harnessing the Power of Cloth and Rope Dynamics” with EJ Hassenfratz
13:00 “Short Form Promo Videos with a Flare” with Anthony Bari
14:00 “The Bridge Between Cinema 4D and After Effects” with Eric Say
15:00 “Cinema 4D Simulations. Past, Present, and Future” with Athanasios “Noseman” Pozantzis
SIGGRAPH Special: Maxon Announces Three Day 3D and Motion Design Show Lineup
Live From the SIGGRAPH 2022 Booth, Maxon’s Upcoming Show is Jam-Packed with Presentations from Award-Winning Multiple Artists
Friedrichsdorf, Germany – August 4, 2022 – Maxon, the developers of professional 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and motion design software solutions, have announced the speaker lineup and schedule for its upcoming 3D and Motion Design Show for SIGGRAPH 2022. Taking place all day from Tuesday, August 9th to Thursday, August 11th, this supersized show is packed with presentations from 13 incredible speakers, with specialized experience across a variety of industries including feature films, automotive, sports graphics, and video games. The presenters will showcase how users can improve their workflows across a range of motion design, animation, and visual effects using the Maxon suite of tools. With demonstrations of new features in Cinema 4D S26, videos featuring Red Giant effects, Sci-Fi Loops and Robots, and more, there truly is something for everyone at this month’s show.
Broadcast live from Maxon’s SIGGRAPH booth (445) from 10 am PDT each day, presentations will also be available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
Including presentations from:
- Anthony Bari Jr – Emmy award-winning post-production expert with 15+ years in the entertainment industry
- Chris Schmidt – Longstanding Cinema 4D legend and the founder of Rocket Lasso
- EJ Hassenfratz – A multi-Emmy-winning freelance motion design artist and Cinema 4D Master Trainer
- Elly Wade – UK-based expert trainer and self-taught Cinema 4D artist
- Eric Say – Freelance motion graphics artist specializing in sports graphics
- Joey Camacho – Director and digital artist specializing in designing rich tech-centric visuals
- Jonathan Winbush – Hollywood-based motion graphics artist and founder of Winbush Immersive
- Justin Goby Fields – Concept designer and creative director servicing feature films, video games, and other visual media
- Mahnoor Barry – Motion Graphic Artist at FOX Television and a district award-winning artist
- Athanasios “Noseman” Pozantzis – Cinema 4D Master Trainer with 30+ years in the advertising industry, and founder of Noseman Productions
- Russ Gautier – Emmy-nominated freelance designer and director for film and television at Robot Astronaut
- Steve Talkowski – Creative Director at Sketchbot Studios with 30+ years on the computer animation scene
- Victor Dimitrov – 3D generalist with a background in editing, modeling, compositing, and rotoscoping
Head over to 3DMotionShow.com to see the three-day presentation schedule in full.
In addition to the 3D and Motion Design Show, Maxon hosts a number of online webinars – such as the wildly popular VFX and Chill, Demystifying Post-Production, and Ask The Trainer – every week for users who want more frequent access to industry-leading tips and tricks for getting the most out of their creative tools. See more information on upcoming topics for each week and register for updates here: https://www.maxon.net/events.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects, and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation, and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design, and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software
Maxon Cinema 4D is a professional 3D modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering software solution. Its fast, powerful, flexible, and stable toolset make 3D workflows more accessible and efficient for design, motion graphics, VFX, AR/MR/VR, game development, and all types of visualization professionals. Cinema 4D produces stunning results, whether working on your own or in a team.
Get all the tools from Red Giant at one low price with Red Giant Complete.
Get the complete set of Red Giant tools for editing, VFX and motion design. Red Giant complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite. Whether you are working with 3D particles systems and fluid dynamics, color correction and film looks, green screen and compositing, video effects and transitions, or even A/V sync, this set of industry-standard tools has what you need for your post-production workflow.
Redshift Now Available as Subscription
Redshift is the world’s first fully GPU-accelerated, biased renderer built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering in C4D. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and supports complex, advanced shading networks and texturing capabilities as required for production-quality rendering. Redshift has the features and uncompromising quality of a CPU renderer, but at GPU rendering speeds.
Get all the Maxon products at one low price.
Maxon One is an annual subscription for all products in one all-encompassing package. To summarize, this bundle includes Cinema 4D, Redshift, ZBrush, and Red Giant Complete.
- Easy to learn and extremely powerful, Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free.
- Redshift, the world’s first fully GPU-accelerated, biased renderer, meets the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering in C4D.
- ZBrush provides enhancements that affect many areas of your workflow, with a focus on innovative new features that are designed to fuel exploration and inspire creativity.
- Finally, Red Giant Complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki