New: Major RE:Vision Effects Updates for M1 Macs, After Effects MFR
There were a few updates for RE:Vision Effects plugins for M1 Macs over the last couple of weeks. In addition, some After Effects plugins have been updated to include support for Multi-Frame Rendering (MFR) for previews. See the Multi-Frame Rendering FAQ.
If you’ve ordered any of these products after July 1, 2021, the new version will automatically work when you download the latest installer, no need for a new license key.
RE:Vision Effects FieldsKit, SmoothKit and RE:Fill
- Adds support for M1 systems (After Effects, Premiere, FCP)
- Adds support for AE 22 MFR (After Effects)
- Adds support for M1 systems (After Effects, Premiere)
- Adds support for AE MFR
- Adds MFR support for AE 22
- Adds M1 support (AE, Premiere)
- Adds Seamless Blending
- Adds time offset option in RE:Fill Offset
- Fixes many 32b issues in different plug-ins
Effections bundles include all paid upgrades and new product releases for the period of a year from purchase. If you have an Effections Plus bundle ordered after 7/1/2020 your license will now work with the new versions of RE:Fill v3, SmoothKit v4, and FieldsKit v4, just download the latest Effections installer here.
- Adds FieldsKit V4 upgrade (FCP)
- Adds FieldsKit V4, Smoothkit V4, RE:Fill V3 upgrades (AE, PPRO)
- Fixes DMG installer issue in Mac M1 and Big Sur 11.5.2
- New REVisionActivate v 21.12.4
Posted by Michele Yamazaki