Update: Trimble SketchUp 2023.1
This update to SketchUp includes changes to the desktop iconography, Snaps, a new entity for modeling efficiency in SketchUp for Desktop & Web, a new style feature, Horizon Colour, and considerable performance improvements across Desktop and LayOut.
What’s new in SketchUp Pro 2023.1
- SketchUp and LayOut
- Iconography Updates – Updated icons now appear in SketchUp and LayOut toolbars and modeling cursors.
- Snaps – New custom grips that can help you quickly connect groups or components.
- Custom Flip Plane – The Flip tool functionality has been upgraded with a new customizable flip plane in pre-selected geometry.
- Horizon Color – You can now create a custom horizon appearance in the Background settings of the Styles panel.
- Lasso Segments – Draw individual line segments to define your selection area with the upgraded Lasso Select tool.
- Rendering Controls – The new Rendering tab in Document Setup allows for independent control of both editing and output resolution for viewports and images.
- Upgraded Scrapbook Labels – You can now drag and drop Auto-Text from Scrapbook Labels onto your SketchUp model viewports, automatically displaying model and viewport information.
- Scaled Scrapbooks – Multiple scrapbooks received updates that take advantage of Scaled Groups.
- Bug Fixes and Small Features
- SketchUp & LayOut API Release Notes
Trimble SketchUp Pro Subscription
SketchUp Pro is a full-featured desktop modeler, built to make anything your imagination can create
SketchUp Pro is a great mix of our classic desktop software, web-based modeler, and our shiny new SketchUp for iPad app – perfect for working on the go. Plus a robust feature set that includes the ability to share and save projects to the cloud, customize your workflow with third-party extensions, and create detailed 2D and 3D construction documentation. Work seamlessly and efficiently throughout every phase of design.
Trimble SketchUp Studio Subscription
Advance your workflow.
SketchUp Studio is for design teams that want to advance their workflow. Draw in 3D, import and model on-point cloud data, generate hi-res photoreal renders, and share your designs.
Note: US and Canada sales only.
Posted by Kim Sternisha