Maxon 3D Motion & Design Show, December 7, 2022
Today watch Maxon’s last 3D Motion & Design Show of 2022. The show always starts with news and announcements about Maxon‘s product lineup. See what’s new with Cinema 4D, Redshift, Red Giant Complete, and ZBrush. After that, watch presentations from talented motion graphics artists. Read the details, below, in the press release.
Maxon’s Motion Design Presenters for December 7, 2022, include:
- Brad Backofen – Associate Creative Director at Flavor, a creative production studio.
- Mustafa Alqaragholy – a Senior UI UX Designer at HARMAN International.
- Rainie Mou – a 3D designer based in London helping brands connect with their audience in a playful and memorable way.
- Kelcey Steele – a SCAD graduate and currently the Designer/Director at Primal Screen.
Maxon doesn’t have the videos scheduled yet on YouTube. However, we will put them in our tutorials section before the show starts.
Press release: Maxon Presents Final 3D and Motion Design Show of 2022
The December Show Celebrates the End of a Spectacular Year of Ongoing Improvements to Maxon One, with Presentations from Industry-Leading Artists and Even More Product Announcements
Bad Homburg – November 29, 2022 – Maxon, the developers of professional 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and motion design software solutions, have announced the line-up for the final 3D and Motion Design Show of 2022, taking place on Wednesday, December 7th. This year has seen a huge number of developments and improvements to the entire suite of Maxon One tools, many of which will be showcased in the presentations at the show from a collection of talented graphic and motion designers. Following in the footsteps of the major product updates at the November 3D and Motion Design show, including the introduction of the new Pyro feature in Cinema 4D, attendees can expect to see more announcements from the Maxon One team at this month’s show.
Watch Live on December 7, 2022
Viewers can tune in to the livestream from 8:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM ET / 5:30 PM CET for presentations and announcements, which will also be available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
- Brad Backofen. Brad is an Associate Creative Director at the creative production studio, Flavor. Here he has championed the studio’s creative vision. He has been a major player in creating eye-popping designs for campaigns for Nike, McDonald’s, Nissan, State Farm, Dairy Queen, Intel, KitchenAid, Jeep, Maytag, Vera Bradley, and many more.
- Mustafa Alqaragholy. Mustafa is a Senior UI UX Designer at HARMAN International, a developer of innovative technology solutions. He is a designer and animator of real-world and fictional user interfaces. He has worked on projects with Marvel, DC comics, tech, and automotive companies.
- Rainie Mou. Rainie is a 3D designer based in London. She started her 3D design journey through the C4D Basecamp course at the School of Motion. Her design focus is on creating imaginative images and motion graphics that help brands connect with their audience in a playful and memorable way.
- Kelcey Steele. Kelcey is a SCAD graduate with over a decade of experience creating motion graphics. She is currently the Designer/Director at Primal Screen. Her career has seen her create 2D and 3D graphics for commercials, network branding, show packages, and special promotions. Some of her clients include as Disney Channel, Discovery Channel, ABC Family, CNN, Cartoon Network, Bravo, Coca-Cola, and many others.
In addition to the 3D and Motion Design Show, Maxon hosts a number of online webinars. These include the wildly popular VFX and Chill, Demystifying Post-Production, and Ask The Trainer. These air every week for users who want more frequent access to industry-leading tips and tricks for getting the most out of their creative tools. See more information on upcoming topics for each week and register for updates here: https://www.maxon.net/events.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects, and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation, and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design, and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software
Maxon Cinema 4D is a professional 3D modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering software solution. Its fast, powerful, flexible, and stable toolset make 3D workflows more accessible and efficient for design, motion graphics, VFX, AR/MR/VR, game development, and all types of visualization professionals. Cinema 4D produces stunning results, whether working on your own or in a team.
Get all the Maxon products at one low price.
Maxon One is an annual subscription for all products in one all-encompassing package. To summarize, this bundle includes Cinema 4D, Redshift, ZBrush, and Red Giant Complete.
Easy to learn and extremely powerful, Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Redshift, the world’s first fully GPU-accelerated, biased renderer, meets the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering in C4D. ZBrush provides enhancements that affect many areas of your workflow, with a focus on innovative new features that are designed to fuel exploration and inspire creativity. Finally, Red Giant Complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite.
Get all the tools from Red Giant at one low price with Red Giant Complete.
Get the complete set of Red Giant tools for editing, VFX and motion design. Red Giant complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite. Whether you are working with 3D particles systems and fluid dynamics, color correction and film looks, green screen and compositing, video effects and transitions, or even A/V sync, this set of industry-standard tools has what you need for your post-production workflow.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki