The ultimate 3D rendering and fluid dynamics toolset for education Bold designs. Moving stories. Mind-blowing art.
Whatever your vision, Chaos V-Ray can help you bring it to life. Chaos V-Ray is the rendering software that’s used by 3D artists and designers across the globe, to create photorealistic images and animations. You now have the ultimate toolset for 3D rendering and fluid dynamics at your fingertips. The V-Ray Education Collection offers access to multiple V-Ray versions plus Phoenix, so you can focus on your art without worrying about numerous licenses. It’s a bargain: industry-standard 3D rendering software, and more, with huge savings.
Get access to Award-winning technology and dive into the world of photorealistic rendering. We’re here to help you develop the skills you need to succeed and visualize your ideas in the best possible way.
Free 30 Day Trial
Try V-Ray, Phoenix, Vantage, Cosmos, Player, and Scans for free with a 30 Day trial. Tech support included. Try all Chaos Software for free
Multiple commercial-grade, industry-standard products — all under one license.
Greater value at a lower cost
For instance, get this multi-product offering at a greatly discounted price with a 86% saving on the Collection’s complete value.
In particular, no watermarks or functionality limits.
With Chaos V-Ray Education Collection, upgrade to the latest version of all products included in the Collection throughout the term of your license.
Free technical support
In essense, get access to the same high-level help and support offered to commercial customers.
Freedom and flexibility
Master photorealistic rendering and fluid dynamics, without limits, with V-Ray and Phoenix FD across multiple host platforms.
What’s Included in Chaos V-Ray Education Collection
To summarize, Chaos bundled 14 of their educational products into a single offering.
*10 Chaos Cloud credits per year are included in every student and educator V-Ray Education Collection license. Credits can be used for the duration of the license. Additional credits can be purchased here.
- V-Ray for 3ds Max. Fast photoreal CPU & GPU rendering for artists and designers in architecture, games, VFX and VR.
- V-Ray for Maya. Blockbuster CPU & GPU rendering for first-class animation and VFX in film, TV, VR and more.
- Likewise, V-Ray for SketchUp. The quick, easy-to-use secret for bringing SketchUp projects to life with exceptional realism.
- V-Ray for Rhino. The essential rendering software for architecture, automotive and product design workflows.
- Furthermore, get V-Ray for Revit. Professional rendering for architects, seamlessly integrated with the world’s top BIM application.
- V-Ray for Cinema 4D. To put it simply, get powerful rendering for artists and designers.
- V-Ray for Unreal. The fastest way to bring V-Ray scenes into real-time and render ray-traced images directly from Unreal.
- V-Ray for Houdini. Powerful CPU and GPU rendering for procedural workflows.
- V-Ray for NUKE. Powerful rendering for compositing artists
- Phoenix. To explain, Phoenix FD contains an all-in-one fluid dynamics plugin for simulating any type of smoke, fire and liquid effects in 3ds Max or Maya.
- Chaos Scans – Use unbelievably real materials
- 10 Chaos Cloud credits*
- Chaos Vantage. Explore your most complex 3D production scenes ray traced in real-time.
- Chaos Player – Fast-forward your digital review workflow with Chaos Player, a professional image sequence player designed for fast and smooth playback.
Who Is The V-Ray Education Collection For?
The V-Ray Education Collection equips students, educators, universities and training centers with the tools and skills they need to stay competitive as computer graphics technology evolves.
Students have the freedom to explore and learn the art of photorealistic rendering and fluid simulation. There are no limits to leveraging the power of our cutting-edge technology and mastering skills across multiple host platforms.
It has never been easier and more efficient for educational institutions to equip their labs and gear up for all their programs. Maximizing value, easing cost management and minimizing the complexity of managing multiple licenses.
Our new offering provides the ultimate freedom and flexibility for training centers to gear up for all their V-Ray training and certifications, introduce new classes, add tools to the curriculum аnd stay completely up to date!
In Depth: Why Should I Use V-Ray?
In summary, V-Ray is a powerful 3D rendering system, built for designers, architects, and jack-of-all-trades. To be sure, click to learn about how artists use V-Ray. To emphasize, there are lots of examples and trial versions for every field! Read: In Depth: Why Should I Use V-Ray?