Mohamed Alsadany’s Character Art #midweekmotivations
We follow numerous brilliant and accomplished animators, illustrators, and modelers on social media. Today, we’re featuring Mohamed Alsadany, a 3D Character/Illustration artist based in Alexandria, Egypt. His character art is effervescent and complex, with incredible detail and elegant color palettes.
In some of his art, he whimsically recreated children’s drawings.
According to his website, he uses:
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Adobe Substance 3D Collection for Teams & Businesses (Substance Painter)
- Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams & Businesses (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- and more.
To see more work from Mohamed Alsadany
Hey, while you’re on Instagram, follow Toolfarm!
Create expansive worlds, complex characters, and dazzling effects
Maya is professional 3D software for creating realistic characters and blockbuster-worthy effects. Bring believable characters to life with engaging animation tools. Shape 3D objects and scenes with intuitive modeling tools.Create realistic effects—from explosions to cloth simulation.
Create massive worlds and high-quality designs
3ds Max® professional 3D modeling, rendering, and animation software enables you to create expansive worlds and premium designs.
• Breathe life into environments and landscapes with robust modeling tools.
• Create finely detailed designs and props with intuitive texturing and shading tools.
• Iterate and produce professional-grade renders with full artistic control.
Creativity for all.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps and services. Make anything you can imagine, wherever you’re inspired. 20+ apps, Creative Cloud Libraries, Collaboration Tools, Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, Storage, Behance, and much more!
Posted by Michele Yamazaki