This page addresses licensing Boris FX products, including Continuum, Sapphire, Mocha, Silhouette, and others.
Transferring Boris FX Products to another system
Serial Number Activation:
- Open the Boris FX registration window, and hit “Deactivate.”
- Uninstall the product.
- Reinstall the product on your new system.
- Enter the serial number in the registration window.
- Click “Verify” and then “Activate”.
If you need to activate your software offline, please contact us with your order number and we will send you the key file.
Boris FX Upgrade & Support Plan Updates for Legacy Products
Effective March 1, 2022, the following products will no longer be eligible for Boris FX Upgrade & Support Plan legacy renewals:
- Continuum (v11 and all prior releases)
- Sapphire (v11 and all prior releases)
- Mocha Pro 2019 (v6 and all prior releases)
Legacy support: Although the aforementioned older versions will be considered “end of life,” please know that your customer’s older license will continue to function as usual (as long as the hardware to which it is licensed is operational and you are running a qualified operating system). Any manual transfers, replacements, or support inquiries will require a current upgrade and support contract.
After March 1, 2022, legacy owners who chose not to upgrade the product versions (mentioned above) will have the option to purchase new licenses at full price or choose affordably-priced subscription options.
Effective June 1, 2021, the following products will no longer be eligible for Boris FX Upgrade and Support Plan legacy renewals:
- Continuum v10 and all prior releases
- Sapphire v10 and all prior releases
- Mocha v5 and all prior releases
- Mocha VR
If you have questions, please contact us.