Do you have an older Red Giant license that suddenly stopped working? Do you see a big red X over your video? Please use the tips below to get your license working again.
The Maxon App
- Make sure you are using the most current version of the Maxon app. Get more information and a download link here.
- In the Maxon app, you can add serial numbers from older versions of the software that use serial numbers. There are instructions here.
- If this doesn’t get the licenses working, I would recommend the following: First, close After Effects
- In the Maxon app, uninstall Trapcode Suite or whichever product you’re having issues with.
Maxon App Configuration Reset
Another troubleshooting trick you can try is to reset the configuration.
- Close any opening editing applications.
- Open the Maxon App.
- Click the button in the top-right corner and go down to Reset Configuration > Reset.
- Once the reset is complete, log back into your Maxon App.
- Reinstall your plugins and run your host application to see if the issue persists.