We will continue to add to this page when we hear about compatibility with Cinema 4D S26.
- anima 4.5.5 – Released May 12, is compatible with Cinema 4D S26.
- V-Ray for Cinema 4D Build 5.20.04 added support for Cinema 4D S26.
- Corona 8 Hotfix 1 added compatibility for S26
CinemaPlugins DEM Earth
DEM Earth Build 4.570 added support for Cinema 4D S26
- Greyscalegorilla Plus Plugins, Materials, and Assets are fully compatible with Cinema 4D S26. S26 Users, simply download and install the latest version of the Plus HUB. Update your Plugins, and that’s it! You do not need to re-download all of your assets
- From their Twitter: To accompany the announcement from MAXON today, we can confirm the latest Update of INSYDIUM Fused, released last month, is compatible with Cinema 4D S26.
- AEC4D PRO is compatible
- LightMap released a Cinema 4D 26 plugin that is compatible with this version of Cinema 4D and also for M1 Macs on Apple Silicon. This requires the latest build of HDR Light Studio. (Released 19 May 2022)
Redshift by Maxon
- Redshift is fully compatible.
RizomUV Virtual Spaces and Real Spaces are compatible with Cinema 4D R26 via the bridge.
- All Rocket Lasso products are compatible.
- Compatible. Check out the recent release details here.