AI & Machine Learning Tools for After Effects: LinkedIn Learning
Eran Stern has a new course on LinkedIn Learning that features AI & Machine Learning tools available for After Effects. Toolfarm is not affiliated with LinkedIn Learning, but we know they have quality content. Check out AI and Machine Learning Tools for After Effects, if you have access to LinkedIn Learning.
In the training, Eran talks about using AI in After Effects for masking and rotoscoping, generating content, improving footage, and more.
Get LinkedIn Learning for Free
I HIGHLY recommend checking with your local public library to find out if you have free access to LinkedIn Learning with your library card. I do with my local library and I’ve watched hundreds of hours of training. I just need to sign in through the library’s website each time I want to access it.
AI & Machine Learning Tools for After Effects Trailer
Tools Eran talks about in the training:
The tools below are all aescripts+aeplugins tools.
- Mask Prompter – A.I.-based plugin for easy and efficient mask generation.
- Goodbye Greenscreen – AI background removal
- Diffusae – Stable Diffusion in Adobe After Effects
- Blace Local Diffusion – Text-to-image generator based on Stable Diffusion.
- SpeedX – AI Driven Time Remapping
- ScaleUp – AI Upscaler
- StyleX – Video Stylization with AI
- Neural Enhancement Suite – AI video enhancement with denoising, colorization, super resolution, low-light enhancement, and more.
- Depth Scanner – Automatic depth estimation using AI
- Klutz GPT – Name your price tool that brings ChatGPT into After Effects
Save 25% on aescripts tools
In addition, save 25% on all of the tools listed to the left at Toolfarm during the aescripts + aeplugins Cyber Extravaganza sale, now through December 1, 2023.
Posted by Michele