Cinema 4D: Model a Low Poly Wolf Part 1
Follow this tutorial step-by-step to create a low poly wolf model that you can use in video games, graphic design and illustration projects whilst learning Cinema 4D quickly.
Some of the skills you'll learn in this tutorial include creating basic 3D modelling, importing reference images, adding lighting to the scene and basic rendering techniques.
In this, the first part of the two-part tutorial, you will learn:
- How to Import Reference Images
- How to Prepare for Modelling
- How to Model the Wolf Body
- How to Model the Wolf Head
In the second part of the the tutorial series, Jonathan Lam will show you how to:
- How to Model the Neck
- How to Model the Legs
- How to Model the Paws
- How to Prepare for Rendering
- How to Create a Background
- How to Add Lighting and Render the Scene
About Jonathan Lam
Jonathan Lam currently works for Ubisoft as a concept and marketing artist. His work include digital matte painting, lighting, rendering, concept art and video editing. Some of the projects he has worked on include Hungry Shark World, Hungry Shark Evolution and the Kickstarter Funded Game called Eminence: Xander's Tales. In his spare time, Jonathan continues to work on his personal projects which includes a new game called Starbeard and freelances for various companies including Hasbro, Riot Games, Sony and Google.
Sale: Buy Cinema 4D R18 Now, Get Cineversity and R19 Free!
It’s that time again and Maxon’s new release R19 is just around the corner! In honor of this, we have a promotional bundle that will get R18 commercial license buyers R19 FREE with a bunch of goodies!
This special Cinema 4D R18 MSA Promo Pack includes:
- CINEMA 4D Release 18 with MAXON Service Agreement
- CINEMA 4D Release 19 Delivered Automatically upon arrival
- A Premium Cineversity Subscription good for one year
- The ability to install Cinema 4D on two computers (one active)
Note: This offer that it only applies to Canada and U.S.A. This offer is effective immediately and expires promptly on 8/31/2017.
Posted by Kim Sternisha