Mograph Module’s Shader Effector in Cinema 4D
EJ Hassenfratz from eyedesyn explains how to use the Mograph Module’s Shader Effector to make HUD elements. He also explains the difference between the Shader and Random Effectors, the benefits of using the Shader Effector and much more.
See EJ’s original post here
Topics covered include:
- Differences between Random Effector and the Shader Effector
- The many benefits of using the Shader Effector
- Using Mograph Color Shader to color clones
- Using an image to apply materials to clones
- Using the Loop Period to easily loop noise
- Using Physical Camera to create depth of field blur and Chromatic Aberration
- Adding Glows
Cinema 4D R19 is Here!
This next generation of MAXON’s professional 3D application delivers both great tools and enhancements artists can put to use immediately and provides a peek into the foundations for the future. Designed to serve individual artists as well as large studio environments, Release 19 offers a fast, easy, stable and streamlined workflow to meet today’s challenges in the content creation markets; especially general design, motion graphics, VFX, VR/AR and all types of visualization.
Posted by Kim Sternisha