Get Started Fast with NewBlue Titler Pro for Media Composer
Discover the various ways to:
- Apply resolution independent titles to your Media Composer timeline
- Use the library to apply quick styles and animations
- Create multi-title sequences in a single clip
- Re-use library designs for repetitive styling and how to promote basic Title Tool titles into rich Titler Pro title instances.
In this tutorial you’ll learn the fundamentals of using NewBlue Titler Pro within Avid Media Composer. See how easy it is create:
- Title templates which allow you to create fast and efficient text replacement using the Quick Edit interface found in Titler Pro 2.5.
- Flexible options for character sizing and position
- Object alignment and justification options
- Composition layout tools
- And special modes for text fitting
Posted by Alicia