Apple FCP X 10.1, Plug-in Compatibility and Resources
Updated: Monday, December 30, 2013 – 9:34am PST
FxPlug 3 is new with this release, and it allows custom plug-in interfaces and dual-GPU support. We will let you know if we learn of any incompatibility issues with plug-ins. We are requesting that you let us know if you encounter any problems with plug-in incompatiblity with the new version of FCP X 10.1 or Motion too. We can put together a nifty list if it's needed.Thanks!
As we learn about plug-in compatability, we'll add it to the list.
- Red Giant Software – Everything is compatible.
- Upgrade your Events and Projects to FCPX 10.1 Libraries the better way – Philip Hodgetts explains how
- Media Management is Biggest Change in Final Cut Pro X 10.1 – Larry Jordan talks about the new features
- Final Cut Pro 10.1 – A First Look by Steve Martin & Mark Spencer
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1 update: New features, commentary and resources – Alex Gollner's blog
- Apple Releases Final Cut Pro X 10.1 – and the upgrade is free!
- Apple Release Final Cut Pro X 10.1
Posted by Michele Yamazaki