Installing FxFactory Plug-ins
Have you just purchased a license for a plug-in that uses the FxFactory engine? Here’s how to download, install and register the plug-in.
- If you don’t have FxFactory installed, you must install it before you can run your FxFactory plug-in.
- Open FxFactory and locate the plug-in you would like to install and register. You need to be on the catalog tab at the top as its automatically on “featured”. Click Download Trial to install the plug-in.
- Return to the main UI and click “Installed” at the top to easily find the new plug-in.
- When you hover over the product, you will see a key icon in the lower left corner. Click on it to bring up the register window.
- Then, enter in your email and the registration code provided to register your product, and click “register”. ENTER REGISTRATION CODE EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS on your email receipt.
Posted by Kim Sternisha