Installing FxFactory Plug-ins
Have you just purchased a license for a plug-in that uses the FxFactory engine? Here’s how to download, install and register any FxFactory plug-in.
Installing & Registering FxFactory Plug-ins
1. If you don’t have FxFactory installed, you must install it before you can run your FxFactory plug-in.
2. Open FxFactory and locate the plug-in you would like to install and register. You need to be on the catalog tab at the top to see all your plug-ins, as it is automatically on “featured”. Click Download Trial to install the plug-in.
3. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, go to FxFactory > Preferences > Products Tab
4. Find the product you ordered, under the products tab, and click the “Redeem Code” button.
5. In the registration window that opens, enter in your email and the registration code provided to register your product, and click “register”. ENTER REGISTRATION CODE EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS on your email receipt.
6. Once registered, you will need to relaunch your editing or compositing application to try out the newly installed plug-in.
How To Install the FxFactory App and FxFactory Plugins
Posted by Kim Sternisha