Maxon 3D Motion Show // July 2022
Streaming live now, watch the Maxon 3D Motion Show // July 2022. The show began at 8:30 AM PDT and features several talented 3D artists and animators. Below, watch live or catch the archived video when you have time.
Wednesday, July 20 Schedule
- 08:30 “Maxon News and Announcements” with Paul Babb
- 09:00 “Creating a 3D Animation From Scratch” with Kris Theorin
- 10:30 “Cinematic Stereoscopic” with Sarah Gibson
- 12:00 “Stylized 3D with Cinema 4D and Redshift” with Tatiana Shchekina
- 13:30 “Creature Feature | Bringing Monsters to Life” with Luis Miranda
Maxon 3D & Motion Design Show July 20 Presenter Bios
Creative Director at Something’s Awry Productions
Kris Theorin is a creative director, animator, compositor, and editor at Something’s Awry Productions. He specializes in vibrant, cinematic animated shorts that place an emphasis on stylized art direction and motion capture technology.
Sarah is a freelance artist with over nine years of experience. For over five years she has been working in motion design and animation. She specializes in both 2D and 3D as well as character animation. She has been freelance for just over 2 years now and has had the honor to work with the team at Perception on the end titles for Marvel’s Moon Knight & Pixar’s Lightyear.
Motion Designer at TSmotion, Amazon
Tatiana is a motion designer and animator currently living in New York City. She worked on projects for Television, advertising agencies, and big companies like Microsoft, AT&T, and Amazon. She loves using Cinema 4D for her day-to-day work, and for personal projects. When not designing or animating she can be found traveling and exploring the world, or rocking out at metal concerts.
Luis Miranda is a 3D Artist based out of Denver, CO. He has an obsession with horror and the color purple. When he isn’t making animations for brands such as the NFL or Oculus, he is at random bookstores adding to his enamel pin collection or at a salon getting his nails done.
3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software
Maxon Cinema 4D is a professional 3D modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering software solution. Its fast, powerful, flexible, and stable toolset make 3D workflows more accessible and efficient for design, motion graphics, VFX, AR/MR/VR, game development, and all types of visualization professionals. Cinema 4D produces stunning results, whether working on your own or in a team.
Get all the Maxon products at one low price.
Maxon One is an annual subscription for all products in one all-encompassing package. To summarize, this bundle includes Cinema 4D, Redshift, ZBrush, and Red Giant Complete.
- Easy to learn and extremely powerful, Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free.
- Redshift, the world’s first fully GPU-accelerated, biased renderer, meets the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering in C4D.
- ZBrush provides enhancements that affect many areas of your workflow, with a focus on innovative new features that are designed to fuel exploration and inspire creativity.
- Finally, Red Giant Complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki