Tutorial: Advanced 3D Light Rays in After Effects by Andrew Kramer
Video Copilot has a new tutorial up today showing a cool volumetric light effect that Andrew used on his Star Trek: Into Darkness title sequence. No third-party plug-ins required.
Did you know…?
All Video Copilot products are 5% off EVERYDAY at Toolfarm!
Need Light Rays for other hosts?
- CHV Electronics Svengali Rays Pro – for Final Cut Pro, FCPX and Motion
- Digital Film Tools Rays for Video – For After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, FCPX and Motion, Avid
- Trapcode Shine – For After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and Motion
- KingLuma Radiance – For Final Cut Pro X
- idustrial revolution Volumetrix– For Final Cut Pro, Motion, Premiere Pro, After Effects
Posted by Michele Yamazaki