Chaos Vantage Live Webinar: May 18, 2022
Chaos takes you behind the scenes of a really cool project in this live webinar! Tune in on May 18 at 12:00 EST, or watch the archived video of the creator of Spectrum, Andrea Pedrotti and Chaos’ Simeon Balabanov. They cover cars, crafts, and creativity. In addition, they’ll show you how to push Vantage to the limits.
In this webinar, Andrea will walk viewers through his creative process and demonstrates:
- Finding inspiration through anime, music, and sports cars
- Managing and planning a personal project — goal-setting, scoping, and execution
- Building moods, storyboards, and experimenting
- Creating life-like cameras and animating adrenaline-pumped sequences
- Iterating through previz variations in real-time
- Rendering multiple images and animations in lighting fast times with Vantage
The one renderer that does it all.
Bold designs. Moving stories. Mind-blowing art. Whatever your vision, Chaos V-Ray can help you bring it to life. Create photorealistic images and animations with the rendering software that’s used by 3D artists and designers everywhere.
V-Ray works seamlessly with 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, Nuke, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and Unreal. So you can transform 3D scenes into works of art from your favorite application.
Purchase a single V-Ray license to access all V-Ray integrations, including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, Nuke, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and Unreal
In Depth: Why Should I Use V-Ray?
In summary, V-Ray is a powerful 3D rendering system, built for designers, architects, and jack-of-all-trades. To be sure, click to learn about how artists use V-Ray. To emphasize, there are many examples and trial versions for every field!
Free 30-Day Trial
Try V-Ray, Phoenix, Vantage, Cosmos, Player, and Scans for free with a 30-day trial.
Tech support included.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki