ZBrush Sculpting for Maya Users
ZBrush Sculpting for Maya Users with Create3dcharacters.com. Create a cute dragon with Pixologic™ ZBrush® and learn the ZBrush interface.
Here’s the intro to the series.
The Simple Dragon Tutorial Series:
Includes Free Downloads, Hotkeys, Image Planes, and Full Notes…
Series 1: Simple Dragon – ZBrush 4r8 Blocking (Free)
Series 2: Simple Dragon – ZBrush 4r8 Sculpting (Free)
Series 3: Simple Dragon – ZBrush 4r8 Surfacing (with subscription)
Learn more about Pixologic ZBrush
Pixologic™ ZBrush® 4R8 is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built within an elegant interface, ZBrush offers the world’s most advanced tools for today’s digital artists. With an arsenal of features that have been developed with usability in mind, ZBrush creates a user experience that feels incredibly natural while simultaneously inspiring the artist within. With the ability to sculpt up to a billion polygons, ZBrush allows you to create limited only by your imagination.
Autodesk Media and Entertainment Collection
The Media & Entertainment Collection lets animators, modelers, and visual effects artists access the tools they need to create compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and massive digital worlds. Move assets quickly between creative tools with one-click workflows.
- Maya – Fast, creative toolset for 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering
- 3ds Max – 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software
- Motionbuilder – 3D character animation software
- Mudbox – Digital painting and sculpting software
- Character Generator – Web-based 3D character generation
- Recap 360 Pro – Reality capture and 3D scanning software and services
- Rendering in A360 – Fast, high-resolution renderings in the cloud
- Cloud Storage – Upload and access large files of any type—anytime, anywhere
Posted by Michele Yamazaki