How To Simulate Poor Streaming Connection With Universe Glitch
In this episode of Short Cuts, Premiere Gal Kelsey Brannan explains how to use the Universe Glitch Tool to create a digital TV look with bad reception in Premiere Pro.
Simulate Poor Streaming Connection With Universe Glitch
Other episodes of Short Cuts
- How to Create Fast YouTube End Screens in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- How To Create Retro Looks in Premiere Pro CC
- Spot Blurs
- Make your Footage Look Cinematic
- Popular Vlog Transitions with Red Giant Universe
- Logo Openers with Red Giant Universe
The Universe 2.2 release introduces 11 completely new video transitions, updates to 2 effects, and support for a new host application: Avid Media Composer. That means that, with this update, there are now 74 GPU-accelerated Universe tools, supported across 8 host applications.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki