Snapping of layer features in the Composition panel, new in After Effects CC (12.0)
Todd Kopriva has been busy today posting on the After Effects Blog about new features in Adobe After Effects CC.
To snap features to one other, Ctrl+drag (Windows) or Command+drag (Mac OS) the layer in the Composition panel.
- Download a free trial of Adobe After Effects CS6
- Adobe After Effects CS6 Toolfarm SALE: $849.15 (reg $999.00 – Save 15% on Adobe CS6 Video Products at Toolfarm.com through July 31st 2013!)
- Price Drop – Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams Price Drop! First Year Pricing of Creative Cloud for Teams at $39.99 a Month Through August 31 2013. Order by June 27th to lock in this rate for year 2!
- FAQ: Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams and Common Questions
- Poll: How do you feel about Adobe software moving into “the Cloud”?
Posted by Michele Yamazaki