The REPLAY: Maxon’s 3D & Motion Design Show August 2021
If you missed Maxon’s 3D & Motion Design Show for August 2021, watch the replays here! We have the full presentation, below, and then the separate presentations so you can more easily find what you’re looking for. Enjoy!
Wednesday, August 28 – Presentation Schedule (all times PST)
- 08:30 “Maxon News and Announcements” with Paul Babb
- 08:45 “I Would Do Anything For FUI, but I Won’t Do That” with Michael Szalapski
- 09:00 “The FUI FAQ: Easy Tricks and Theory for Top-Tier Futuristic Interfaces” with John LePore
- 10:30 “FUI for Playback” with Angie Feret
- 12:00 “FUI Design Using Simple MoGraph” with Pedro Ramos
- 13:30 “FUI Tips and Tricks in Redshift and C4D” with Michael Rosen
3D for the Whole World
Easy to learn and extremely powerful, Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production.
Maxon Cinema R25 Compatibility – The Definitive List
We’re elated about the release of Maxon Cinema 4D R25. But, as with any major release, the issue of compatibility comes into play. Developers are working diligently to make sure everything will work smoothly with the new R25 release.
We have put together a list of products and information to keep you informed about plug-ins and product compatibility. It’s all in our new FAQ, so check it out!
Posted by Kim Sternisha